Thread: Monday Night Combat DLC questions

Monday Night Combat DLC questions

I am having one query and i hope that i can get the proper answer for those question from you. I need to know that is there any DLC available for the Monday Night Combat Game which is nice game and i am looking for DLC of same. I have searched around for same and let me tell you that i did not got any so if you are having any information regarding same then do let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Monday Night Combat DLC questions

We learn the arrival of a free DLC for the very good Monday Night Combat , tested. Crossfire hosts a new arena Spunky Cola Arena and the Blitz was also entitled to a small arena with Survivalist Arena. Also on the program, new options for private parties, changes are already present on the arenas and other innovations in this very nice trailer. Spunky Cola Special is already available in some areas, it should not delay in arriving at our Marketplace.

Uber Entertainment plans to release 3 DLC for Monday Night Fight the first of which will be free! This should provide new content which we know nothing yet, should adjust some elements of gameplay and get rid of some bugs. Details on How this DLC will fall when its release date will be closer. Uber Entertainment: "The first DLC Will Contain new content, gameplay adjustments, and bug fixes and more. EXACTLY What's In The first DLC Will be announced closer to release icts. We're very Invested in Our Community and want to see it thrive so The First DLC Will Be Free.

Uber Entertainment apparently has plans to release the DLC for free Monday Night Fights . No release date has been given, but the DLC will accompany an update currently in certification at Microsoft. The first content pack will contain the content (no further details at this time), gameplay adjustments and bug fixes. If you missed it, I encourage you to read our review of this friendly GST on XBLA. The full list of changes that will be included in the next patch is in following the news. Please note that the list is long.

Connectivity and Multiplayer:

• Reworked The Way We handle Parties In The pregame lobby to Avoid splitting them up.
    • Fixed issues WHERE SEVERAL host migration fail Would the director.
    • Decreased wait time after a Successful host migration.
    • Lobbies * Will now host and migrate not kick you back to the main menu.
    • If The host leaves "during the end of game sequence, the host and migrate Will Will players return back to the lobby and Not the main menu.
    • Optimized The Time It Takes to migrate hosts, shortening the Time to migrate.
    • Improved weapon hit detection in high lag situations.
    • Fixed incorrect endorsements Being a host after migration.
    • Fixed Without Getting Into Private matches annually invites.