| || |
Join Date: May 2009
Re: Monday Night Combat DLC questions
Uber Entertainment apparently has plans to release the DLC for free Monday Night Fights . No release date has been given, but the DLC will accompany an update currently in certification at Microsoft. The first content pack will contain the content (no further details at this time), gameplay adjustments and bug fixes. If you missed it, I encourage you to read our review of this friendly GST on XBLA. The full list of changes that will be included in the next patch is in following the news. Please note that the list is long. Connectivity and Multiplayer:
- Reworked The Way We handle Parties In The pregame lobby to Avoid splitting them up.
- Fixed issues WHERE SEVERAL host migration fail Would the director.
- Decreased wait time after a Successful host migration.
- Lobbies * Will now host and migrate not kick you back to the main menu.
- If The host leaves "during the end of game sequence, the host and migrate Will Will players return back to the lobby and Not the main menu.
- Optimized The Time It Takes to migrate hosts, shortening the Time to migrate.
- Improved weapon hit detection in high lag situations.
- Fixed incorrect endorsements Being a host after migration.
- Fixed Without Getting Into Private matches annually invites.