Thread: Problem uninstalling DC Universe Online Beta client "window system 32 error"

Problem uninstalling DC Universe Online Beta client "window system 32 error"

I am working on the windows 7 operating system and that too with the Intel’s core i3 processor. I have also installed the DC Universe Online Beta game on my system and now when I got the official and the live version then I decided to uninstall the beta that is the trial version. But my system is not letting me to uninstall the bets version. In fact I am getting the error whenever I am trying to uninstall the game. And the error which I am getting is saying that “window system 32 error” . Have anyone ever faced this error if yes them please let me know how to get rid of it.

Re: Problem uninstalling DC Universe Online Beta client "window system 32 error"

I guess windows 32 error is nothing but the error which we get when we are trying to uninstall any application which Is already in use or we can say that the process cannot access the file because it is used by another process and that is the reason why you are not able to uninstall the file. Now what you have to do here is that first check whether the file that you are trying to uninstall is used by any other process or not and if it used then please try and remove the same. And once the game is free then you can uninstall it easily.

Re: Problem uninstalling DC Universe Online Beta client "window system 32 error"

I think what you have to do here is that just run the patcher and then the patcher should update itself to fix the problem that you are getting. You will get the patcher from the official site of the game that is Sony and then you have to download the same and install it on your system. I am sure that once the patcher is installed for the game then you can easily uninstall the game from your system. And then later on you can install the live version of the same.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that if you are unable to uninstall the game then you can easily remove the same with the help of the uninstaller. Uninstaller is a third party application that will help you to uninstall the application or games from your system. So what you have to do here is that just install the uninstaller and then you have to select the program that you have to remove and then uninstall it through the uninstaller. I am sure that it will help you to solve the issue.

I will suggest you to install the Revo uninstaller that will definitely help you to uninstall the game from your system. Revo Uninstaller is not just a tool for uninstalling programs, but also a manager starts a cleaner and traces of unneeded files. The application lists the programs, updates and extensions installed and offer to get rid of it quickly via the context menu. With the way hunter, a target moving on a desktop icon for example you can immediately access a menu offering you uninstall, stop the process, opening the Properties window, a search Google and many more