Thread: DC Universe Online pc version

DC Universe Online pc version

I have listened a lot about this game and have also played the same online. But here one thing that is worrying me is that whether the game is available for the computer system that I am having at my home. Actually I haven’t seen anybody playing this game without the internet that is offline. The thing here is that there is lot of problems while playing this game on the internet server because it is not constant and can give lots of problem while playing the same. So have anyone tried playing the game without the internet connection that is as a gaming application or the normal game that we usually play if yes then please let me know from get the one.

Re: DC Universe Online pc version

Well as pert my knowledge the ISO file of the game is available that is the standalone software of the game is available and you can install the same on your computer system. I am sure that you will be able to find out the same but before installing the game you have to keep one thing in mind that for playing this game you will be requiring highly configured system because the graphics of the game are amazing and I am sure that they will give you a finest experience of playing a action game.

As asked by you that the game is available for the computer system then doesn’t worry yes it is available. The ISO file is out in the market and you can then purchase the same from the official dealer of the game and then can install it on your system. And if you are not able to find any of the dealers or the copy of the game then you can download the same from internet but you have to pay online for it and according to me these games are not freely available and if you found anywhere then please don’t get attracted toward it because it may be the pirated copy which may also harm your computer system.

Thank you for considering the issue faced by me and also for giving the vital solution. Now the thing here is that I have downloaded the game from internet but somehow I am not able to install it on my system. Actually I have tried the same thing twice or thrice but unable to install the game I don’t know where my system is lacking behind but it really frustrated me a lot please help me in this case.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to just you to just see whether your system is having the perfect graphic support which the game needs. And if not then you have to install the latest graphics card on your system and the see how it goes. And I guess that after installing the graphic card you will definitely able to install the game and also will be able to play it easily. And if you are not able to find the game then the same game is available with the gaming console also like PS3 and also you can play it with the same.