Thread: Sound crashes after every cutscene in DC Universe Online

Sound crashes after every cutscene in DC Universe Online

I have been gaming in the computer system for long and also the fact is that the working of the games is the best when I am just making the use of the various peripheral devices along with it. I have been making the use of the joystick and also the headphones when I use to play the games in the computer system and also the fact is that the working of the games is the best when you are just making the use of the peripherals along with it. But recently I have noticed that when I come up to the cut scenes an issue of no sound is being displayed. Please help me what kind of the issue is being faced by me.

re: Sound crashes after every cutscene in DC Universe Online

It happens that when you are just making the use of the games that is having a lot of cut scenes in it, that is being used for the display of the ads and also for the characters that are present in the game. Also the cut scenes happens when you are just seeing the arena or being explained any of the special kind of the information that might be displayed in the computer system that you are just making use for the display of the games.

It happens that the volume of the games gets lowered when you are just going from one cut scene to another and also it is that you can just check out the details of the cut scenes that are being used and also the fact is that the working of the cut scenes are important when you are just making the use of the particular game in the system that you are just making use of. And also the sound track may be having the issue with it when you are just starting the game for the play.

And also it is that if the still the issue is being prevalent then the only option is that you have to check the sound drives that are being used in the computer system. It happens that when you are making the use of the sound drive that is not supporting the files that are being used for the files of the games that you are just making use of. And also the fact is that the working of the system is dependent when you are just making the use of the files that are not being supporting the system of the sound that is being used by you.

Re: Sound crashes after every cutscene in DC Universe Online

And also the other options is that you can just check out the updating of the Direct X that you are just making use of. It happens that when the set-up of the direct X is not being done properly in the system that you are just making use of or else in the game that you are just making use of. The volume control is not having any of the major connection with it but, it I required for the proper installation of the games in the system that you are just planning to make use of. And also it is that you can just check out that if any of the external devices is being used as the source for the volume that you are just making use in the system.