Thread: Stuck at loading screen for instances in DC Universe Online game

Stuck at loading screen for instances in DC Universe Online game

I am trying a lot to play the DC Universe Online game but somehow I am also facing one or the other error. So the thing here is that yesterday when I tried to have an access on the same then the game started but in the starting only it showed me the loading screen and after that nothing happened I can’t figure out why I am not able to load the game. Please help me in this case and let me know how I can get rid of the loading screen.

Re: Stuck at loading screen for instances in DC Universe Online

I feel that the game that you are trying to pay is not compatible with the system that you are using I mean to say that the game is not getting proper support from your system. So what you have to do here is that first of all see whether the game is compatible on the system of yours or not and if it is not then you have to make the game to be run on the same. I am sure that once all the requirement of the game is fulfilled then it will definitely help you to resolve the problem.

In this case I fell that you have maintain the firewalls for your system and I guess they are not allowing you the proper access to the game and which Is not loading the game for you. And if you really want to play the same then you have to turn off the firewall and then try and have the access on the game I am sure that after that you will be definitely able to play the game that you want .Because if the firewall is turned off then it will definitely not give you any resistance.

Well I guess you are not having the proper internet connection and that is the reason why you are not able to load the game on your system. So you have to just check out whether the connection is proper or not and for the same you have to just do the connection test. Connection test will determine you whether there is any problem with the network that you have established and if you found any then you have to fix the same there itself. I am sure that after doing this you will be able to fix the problem that you are facing.