Thread: stuck entering DC Universe Online game after selecting character

stuck entering DC Universe Online game after selecting character

I have started the DC universe online game and everything was doing fine and I also selected characters which I was going play. Now the thing here is that as I selected the characters the heroes and villains appeared on the computer screen and everything went silent. That is the game freeze as it was going to start. I don’t know why this is happening also I am not able to understand how to play this particular game without any stoppage. And one more thing that is to be noticed here is that with the stopped screen I am getting two circles rolling on it as if something is loading. I can’t figure out what it is so badly need some ones help in it.

Re: stuck entering DC Universe Online game after selecting character

The first thing that I would like to tell you here is that you are not getting the proper internet speed and that it the reason why the gaming is kicking out. Actually it happens with the online game if the internet speed is low and if you are trying to access the game server and the others are faster than yours then the server definitely will kick you off. And I guess the same thing is happening with you also. So what you have to so here is that just see whether you can increase the speed of the internet services that you are getting. I hope that increasing the internet speed will help you a lot and will solve the issue and allow you to play the game without any resistance

I have gone through the problem and it seems to me that the game is not supported on your system. I mean to say that it is not compatible so to play the game first you have to make sure that whether the system that you are using is satisfying all the needs of the game and then only try and have an access on it. And if the game is not supported then it will definitely not load on your system. I am user that the game that you are trying to play is not compatible and that is the reason why you are not able to have an access on it.

I guess you are not having the proper flash player plug-in installed on your system. Now what you have to do hers is that first check whether the flash player installed on the system or not and if it is not then you have to install the updated one on your system. Actually it happens if we are trying to watch any video or playing games on any website then the flash player need to be installed to view those visuals. I hope that installing the flash player will help you out in this case.

Well I guess your system is not having the proper graphic support and which is not allowing the game to be load. If the game is the high profiled one than it requires finest graphic support and I really feel that your system is lagging that. So what you have to do here is that just see whether there is graphic card installed on your system or not and if it is not then you have to install the bets with more memory support. I assure you that if the graphic card is installed on your system then it will definitely give you the game that you want to play.