Thread: Client authentication timed out, please exit DC Universe Online game and relaunch.

Client authentication timed out, please exit DC Universe Online game and relaunch.

I am facing an unusual problem while I am trying to play the DC Universe Online game. Actually the thing here is that when I am trying to have an access on it then the game starts smoothly and also the first stage begins. But in between the game play I am thrown out of the server connection and the error message is thrown in front of me and the error says that “Client authentication timed out, please exit DC Universe Online game and relunch”. Does anyone ever face this issue? if yes than please let me know how to tackle the same.

re: Client authentication timed out, please exit DC Universe Online game and relaunch.

Well the error that you are getting clearly says that there is the setback in the connection and that is the reason why you are not able to have the access on the game and it throws you out. So as mentioned in the error report that you have to just restart the connection and then again try and have access on the server and then see whether it is allowing you to play the game. I guess you will be easily able to have an access on the same and again can.

re: Client authentication timed out, please exit DC Universe Online game and relaunch.

I guess the problem that you are facing is dues to the speed of the internet that you are using, yes it happens that if the speed is not powerful then it will definitely not allow you to keep the control on the game play for maximum time. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether you are getting the proper speed and also the connection and if they are not proper then you have to complaint about it to the service provider of yours.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem where I am not able to see the visuals of the game clearly. Actually I am also playing the same game online but as soon as the game loads it give me the flicker screen effect and sometimes there is no sync in between the sound and the visual that I get. I don’t know why this is happening with the game and if am trying to play the same game trough the laptop then nothing happens. So please suggest what to do in this case and also let me know what is wrong with my system. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the flash player of computer system is not updated and that is the reason why you are facing this problem. So what you have to do here is that whether you are able to find the latest plug-ins for the flash player and if you found any than just install the same on the system that you are using. I can assure you that after installing the updated plug-in will help you to resolve the problem and then you will get the proper visuals of the game and also it will not give you any disturbance while playing the game.