Thread: DC Universe Online Game Disconnecting when Doing Alerts

DC Universe Online Game Disconnecting when Doing Alerts

While I play this game in the world, I am well and I don’t Disconnect, but while I Queue up for a Alert like Area 51, the second I Join my internet will Disconnect and my router will arbitrarily start again and I have Checked my Internet in every other games and web browser and the whole thing, I don’t get Disconnected then is anybody having problems on this or can anybody assist me resolute this problem because I wish to do Alerts, but I can’t.

Re: DC Universe Online Game Disconnecting when Doing Alerts

I have a LvL 18 Hero I have been annoying to log into for 2 days I obtain to the log in observe my character push x after that get stuck on the wonderwoman loading screen for 10 minutes and after that I get disconnected and it declares sign into your PSN account while I am signed in the whole time can anybody assist or provide me a reason why it’s doing this? I as well determined to make a villain since my Hero wasn't functioning and I shaped a villain with no trouble and can connect to that character with no trouble somebody please helps.

I kept dc online and it’s been giving me that similar massage (disconnected lost connection you have to be signed into your PSN account and connected to the online network to play) over and over later than the next day I started playing it I attempted calling tech support and they only say to rearrange while I lastly am able to go in to the my world play for a few hours and I get disconnected with the similar massage and as if that wasn’t sufficient the worlds are continually down.

There is a bit of a functioning theory regarding this possibly having a bit to do with in-game voice chat. You may wish to attempt disabling in-game voice through the menu and observe if the behavior perseveres, post back if so! With any luck a fix comes out shortly for this, I am only level 9 ATM, but that’s sufficient to get to do above just spam quests/missions/whatever they are called in this game. Obviously it is not everybody; I am guessing just a handful of people. I have completed all I can think to perform today.

I have a friend that is having this trouble too, it is actually quite annoying to think about we have attempted anything and the whole thing to attempt to get it to let him party and the thing is that arbitrarily like the trouble stated over this post, it does let him party he has prepared tech support for both his ISP and through SoE, and I can't observe it being a problem on his side except everybody here with the trouble has time Warner and arbitrarily time Warner is deciding by the elegance of all that is sacred that their subscribers shall not be able to play DCUO. This is humorous because I have time Warner too. I am not precisely very knowledgeable of server side things, but I do know which if something isn't functioning for example a trouble like this, after that it does not decide to arbitrarily function at different times, so handing somebody the ISP reason is a poor clarification. I just want more would speak up regarding this trouble because the small handful posting are not the just ones. I have talked to people in game regarding this problem, I have talked to people via IM regarding this problem, and I have establish dotted on random websites people experiencing this. So a bit has to be done, I don't think people determined to pay for this game with the hope of just receiving half of the product.