Thread: How to own games with RPG Maker 2000

How to own games with RPG Maker 2000

Here I just want to know that is here anybody know about the RPG Maker 2000? Actually through this we can own games but the main problem in this I do not know that how to use this. It is available (as earlier) in the network to download. It's like a kind of giant map editor. And in this I also want to know that how to link the events together. So please help me what to do in order to fix this. Actually till now I am not able to get solution on to the web. So regarding this if you have any suggestion then please help me over here.

Re: How to own games with RPG Maker 2000

Here I want to know that what do you mean by to link to events? Some events trigger? Or do you mean not complete a quest must be you start the following quest? RPG Maker 2000, I know about it but little bit, not directly, but usually this is so that you assign to the player character a Flag file. This file is then in it which quest IDs are completed. The first, the doubly quests and then stop also prevents the trigger for the next mission. But as I said, I do not know now, RPG Maker 2000, but I used to have a Free Hard of Ultimate Online. And there, and also in many other RPGs that does so because it is simply the easiest solution.

Have you looked the part again? If you edit the event, then you have the right a box that looks like a text editor. There is the possibility, for example after a battle to manipulate the variables. I think it is quite logical as the settings must be, but you can there some kind of click together macro. In the Help is also how you have to do it. Unfortunately I cannot copy the macro I have created a test basis. But you can also trigger events to other events. Use with variable and set the next event then this variable as a trigger.

yes, I know the RPG Maker already from few years,I also have some experience with it. Events link is via the conditions only know the one version, hope you have too. Since there are few ways. For example like to take other events as a condition, or indeed variables. For the beginning has always served me in the pure event-related, then, should the case of complex issues but also variables not be a problem for you, otherwise it will be extremely difficult.

If you want to make a good game, learning a programming language. With such Gamer Maker makes it mostly good games. I found the rpg maker honestly quite good. It was only something like Pokémon, and creates something very sensible which was hard. And in this you need to set conditions and only when these are met, for example, something happened. You go for example in a room and the door closes and you can not open it. Only when you defeat the enemy is on the door again.