Thread: Pushover 0.0.2 available for N900

Pushover 0.0.2 available for N900

Hey guys I would like to know that is the Pushover 0.0.2 is available for us to use on our N900 that has Linux Operating system on it. I have really enjoyed the game when I had my old Nokia mobile and really it would be amazing to have this game available on linux operating system especially the Nokia N900. So any one knows about this please let me know along with the link of the site from where I should download this and also the procedure that I should follow to install this game on my linux operating system, I am very curios to have this game on my N900.

Re: Pushover 0.0.2 available for N900

Hey I have heard that this game does exist for Linux operating system and we will be able to get this game through Extras-Devel application that will allow us to easily access and download the game through its download site. Also, once it is downloaded you will have to follow the normal procedure that you follow while installing any game, on your mobile phone. Also, I would like to tell you that the game is not the same as you have had played before there are allot of changes in this game and also the controls are very much different. So I think that you will have to search for its control manually through the settings.

Pushover is really a very good exciting puzzle game and now that it has been also been developed for Linux users, so I think that allot of N900 users will definitely be looking forward for this game. In this game we have to control an ant that is able to walk along platform that are connected with ladders. There are altogether 15 different dominos that act very much differently when they are hit by some object either they fall or raise or toppler. In all if any one start playing this game nobody would want to take their hands out of it. I am also delight to know this and will surely download and install this on my mobile.

No sooner did I saw this post I instantly went searching this game on the internet and downloaded and installed this on my N900. While playing the game I had enjoyed too much then what I had before and I can assure you that there are hell allot of changes as compared to the previous game that were there for the java based platform. One of the important changes are the keys, there are not the same as we had previously. Also, the resolution is a sbit more as compared to the previous and here it is lowered around vertical scaling. Overall a great fun playing this game.

Although the game seems to very good and even I enjoyed playing the game but I guess that there is a bit problem, the game as lot of options through its menu and I have found it very difficult to toggle the items through the menu. I am not finding way to go from left to right through the items, here only the Enter works to and after going through all the buttons I found that we have to use the Q button to go back. The controls are really very difficult to memorize so can some one help me to get the full overview of the controls that have been assigned to perform the function..

I guess that in the hope of making the game more better and advanced they have simply gone on adding complexity and because of which all the users are facing the problem of unrecognized controls while playing the game.These are some of the controls that I have got after going through all the buttons that are available and also some of them I had searched on the web, I hope that this will help you in playing the game to little extent.
    • Arrows => Move about
    • Shift => Operate - Pick/Place a piece, push - together with the arrows.
    • Q => Go back / Quit
    • H => Help