Thread: Angry Birds Level Editor perfectly works on Maemo 5

Angry Birds Level Editor perfectly works on Maemo 5

I am using a Nokia N900 from last few days and this phone seems to be quite interesting just because it runs Maemo 5. I have heard it from my friend an Angry Birds Level Editor perfectly works on Maemo 5, Is that true. Actually I have played this game but this phone does not have the same. I would like to install this game as soon as possible with the level editor. Can somebody tell me that where can I get the same?

Re: Angry Birds Level Editor perfectly works on Maemo 5

If you have not yet decompiled angry bird level, then not to worry as presently there is clean level with only some objects on screen when you begin the editor. Once editing is completed, you can keep your level to your mobile phone and substitute any presented level in /opt/rovio/angrybirds/data/levels/packx. You require html5 skilled browser, latest version of opera , chrome, safari , firefox and even built-in microb in n900 should handle it. Though it would be able to drain 100% of processor on n900.

Something can be heard naturally beautiful. But you should consider also that the selection of games on the iPhone just much larger. On the N900 there is currently only containing a handful of games. It not only shows how much the N900 has potential, but it can also hope that even more ingenious rovio develop games for the N900 is! I hope as always the best =)

If you are thinking about the creating the levels of editing the new levels for the Angry Birds game then I would like to inform you that this is not going to help you in much ways as you will get an attention from the developers and it is definitely not going to give you big money. So please never expect any such things till you can get some new versions of the whole game. One more thing is to consider is the news that the latest level of the angry bird has been suggested by a 5 year old boy.