Thread: COD Black Ops and GTX 580 WOES

COD Black Ops and GTX 580 WOES

I only place the 580 in restoring an ATI 4870. Black ops sprints like a dog now. I formatted and downloaded black ops new to make certain there was no disagreement but it still sprints the identical. The genuine loading of the game, while I enter the game is all sluggish. My borders are in the 20's to begin; they go up to 70 and stay there majority of the time excepting snow maps where I am in the 50's. Gunfights suffer sluggish also with jerky play. It reminds me of while the game just came out. Additional games, for example Bad Company 2 play remarkable, so I am hesitant what is going on. I measured my CPU bottlenecking it? On my G15 while I am getting jerky play my CPU is not mixed out and BC2 plays just well. Could my PSU be the problem? From what I interpret even though it’s just a 620 it still pumps out abundance extra amps than necessary, so I am uncertain. Any thoughts of what to perform? I lowered the settings to min and it is motionless dismal. I did obtain the Black Ops version, possibly that’s why the performance sucks so awful in Black Ops.

Re: COD Black Ops and GTX 580 WOES

Here I am must add something, which may be useful for you. I play or utilized to play Black ops with 100 FPS ISH but the loading of the solitary player or the zombies is garbage, it is similar to or it is about to collide and the sound is all faked up, BFBC2 is extra challenging IMO, even MW1+2 are extra challenging than BO, could just be compatibility with the rest of your system and that game.

In my judgment, you require to overclock that CPU to as a minimum 3.9 GHz or obtain yourself a novel system. I don't appreciate all the troubles. People were whining regarding the 480 and BC2 microstutter and whatnot. I not at all one time experienced it. Now with this weak game people are bad tempered as well? It plays so smooth on my rig and I have improved to a 580, possibly you require a 980x to sprint a console port.

Overclock the CPU. As well, when I have not at all had any troubles with performance troubles in black ops on my GTX 295 or my GTX 570, many people have protested regarding black ops performance. It is lots of people that it is not astonishing that the game may not be functioning correctly for you. Wish this information is useful for you. And if you want more information regarding this then just let me know.

Well an ATI 4870 played it just well on my present setup. The gtx580 plays BC2 mixed out just well, seems remarkable. I did have the CPU overclocked while I primary installed it, not to 3.8, but it prepared no dissimilarity. It only means I am playing fewer of Black Ops now. I just discover it funny that a card which says "black ops version" not succeeds at that game. Possibly they will decrease a patch or novel drivers will assist, who knows, but since the entire rig plays BC2 so nicely you got to seem at it being exclusively Black Ops linked rather than hardware.