Thread: Best Upcoming Role Playing (RPG) PC Games for 2011

Best Upcoming Role Playing (RPG) PC Games for 2011

Diablo III:

Diablo III is an Action RPG game developed and edited by Blizzard Entertainment . It is actually a game of Hack and slash and is the sequel to Diablo and Diablo II. The game takes place in Sanctuary, the world-like dark fantasy series of Diablo. Some twenty years ago, a handful of unnamed heroes saved the world in Diablo II . The warriors who survived the massacre of the armies of hell are going crazy due to their actions and it is a new generation of heroes who must face the forces of evil threatening the world of Sanctuary. Players will have the opportunity to visit familiar locations like Tristram.The player has the ability to create a hero among the five classes available to confront evil in all its forms.

• Genre: Action RPG
    • Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
    • Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
    • Release Date: TBA 2011

DarkSpore:

Darkspore is a game that has nothing to do with spore but using the Creature Creator for Spore for the enemies. It is an action-RPG game scheduled for the release in 2011 on PC. The game is about the battle across alien worlds to save the galaxy from the mutated forces of Darkspore. The hack and slash of Maxis will actually be accompanied by a player against player to complete. Darkspore is in no way an extension of Spore but a game in itself. Moreover, the ambition of the developers is clearly a new audience through a mix of action and role-playing , all clearly oriented multiplayer and laced with a touch of exploration / collection at the Pokemon! This mixture of genres might seem unlikely indigestible on paper.

• Publisher: Electronic Arts
    • Developer: Maxis
    • Release Date: Q2 2011

Dragon Age II:

Dragon Age 2 is an RPG Video game scheduled for March 2011. In Dragon Age 2, the main character is named Hawke. While the Guards were fighting against the shadow bane in Dragon Age: Origins , Hawke has lived Lothering, a small village that is the subject of an assault from the darkspawn. Instead of fighting, leaving Hawke Ferelden and finds refuge in the Nordic countries . This penniless refugee is called the hero has become the largest in the world of Dragon Age. The story takes place over a period of 10 years. Dragon Age 2 will have a completely new story so you will not need to have played a Dragon Age: Origins to enjoy this sequel. According to Bioware is "the perfect spot to enter the series" but that does not mean that we will not find a well-known characters as the story will play out in the same world as Dragon Age: Origins.

• Developer: Maxis
    • Release Date: 8th March 2011

Dungeon Siege III:

Dungeon Siege III (DS III) is a role-playing game in development, the sub-sequence Dungeon Siege originally created by Chris Taylor . Dungeon Siege III will be developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Square Enix for the Playstation 3 , Xbox 360 and PC. It is the first in the series not to be developed by Gas Powered Games , but also the first of the series to be published by Square Enix who acquired the franchise of Dungeon Siege . Dungeon Siege III could not start and a different way to that associated with the early stages of history. We find that the action is an essential dish where there will be no wait times to load new screens. It also includes a new multiplayer system that will give a much more active play the game and immediately increase your chances playable many integers. The entry into the new generation of Dungeon will big.

• Publisher: Square Enix
    • Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
    • Release Date: 22nd March 2011

Mass Effect 3:

Mass Effect 3 is a game of science fiction- type action RPG under development by the Canadian development team BioWare , scheduled for 2011. It must conclude the storyline of the trilogy, Mass Effect began in 2007 with the first game Mass Effect . If the saga was previously used to come out on Xbox 360 and PC , although the second installment of the franchise was announced late on PlayStation 3 , Electronic Arts has confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will also be released on PS3 .

• Developer: BioWare
    • Release Date: TBA 2011

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings:

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is a Role Playing Game, scheduled for the release in may, 2011 on Xbox, PS3 and PC. We are playing a different character or changed universe , the consequences can be very different from their predecessors. But in the case of The Witcher 2, we're dealing with a suite of all there and is more classic. But who's complaining at having the qualities of the first part? We thus find the same character imposed and the story takes place just after that of The Witcher 1. Geralt of Riv, the famous Witcher will this time be faced with a conspiracy to terminate the life of all the crowned heads.

• Publisher: Atari
    • Developer: CD Projekt
    • Release Date: 17th May 2011

Checkout More Upcoming PC Games of 2011

Checkout Best Upcoming Role Playing (RPG) Games for Xbox 360 in 2011.

Re: Best Upcoming Role Playing (RPG) PC Games for 2011

Well, out of all these games, i have already played Dragon Age and Mass Effect series. I can really wait any more for playing these sequels But as per the previews and images, Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings too seems worth for playing.

Thanks for the list anyways.

Dont forget the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!
    Besides that this is a very complete list which I have already bookmarked.
    I have played the first witcher game and I cant wait for the sequel, I expect it to be one of the best games of all time. ME3 and Dragon Age 2 are going to rock too!
    2011 is going to be a very good year for RPG players I think

Thanks for the nice list OP

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    Dont forget the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!
    Besides that this is a very complete list which I have already bookmarked.
    Well, thanks for reminding me about Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I'll soon add it in the above list along with its preview. And yes, thanks for book marking too.

Also let me know about any more game if am missing

rickyenjohns Guest

Few of my favourites are:
    1. RuneScape
    2. Regnum
    3. Yohoho! Puzzle Pirates
    4. Star Wars – The Old Republic
    5. A Tale in the Desert

Well this thread is about upcoming RPGs, or I could have posted alot of my favorites too
    Learning is a journey without end.

Quote Originally Posted by endless View Post
    Well this thread is about upcoming RPGs, or I could have posted alot of my favorites too
    Well, if you have some more interesting games, than you can post in the following thread: Upcoming games for 2011. Here you can find games of all categories like FPS, RPG, Action, Racing games etc.. Remember these are all for PC. If you have some game list for Xbox, than follow this link: Upcoming Xbox 360 games for 2011

Hi, i have been a good gamer from last few years. So, i must appreciate you guys for the list of upcoming games for 2011 . Secondly, i wanted you guys to please provide some videos or preview of Mass Effect 3. I had played its both previous episodes and enjoyed the same. Even i loved the movies based on it. Apart from this, am surely gonna pre-order
    The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

Accountsden Guest

Hi!

One i want to tell you

EverQuest II: Destiny of Velious Launch Trailer 1
    Release on 24 feb,2011

Trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxdmE7UUtf4

Well, thanks for reminding for this game dude. I dont know how i forgot this in my list Anyways, i just saw the trailer you provided but i dint found it much attractive. No gameplay, also there is no ratings for this game on many websites i searched. Anyways, lets see how EverQuest II: Destiny of Velious is doing

Hey, I am now playing the Dragon Age II game which is having nice gameplay. If you have played the previous version of Dragon Age and expecting some thing new in this version then this game will not fail you. If you wanted to know more about this game then you should check out the nice review of the game below.

Dragon Age II

Waiting for Diablo 3 and Mass Effect 3, since the prequel is great game ... as for Dragon Age II, well, I played this things twice already and it looks like not good as the prequel I say, especially about the places for quests ....

Yeah I am too waiting for Mass Effect 3. The trilogy of Mass Effect is a pure science-fiction epic. The story unfolds in a world full of dangerous aliens on planets unknown and mysterious. Mass Effect 2 is the highest rated game of 2010 on Xbox 360 and PC and one of the best entertainment of all kinds and hope that this series outbeats the prior.