Thread: Best Upcoming Racing PC Games for 2011

Best Upcoming Racing PC Games for 2011

DiRT 3:

Coming 2011, DiRT 3 will boast more cars, more locations, more routes and more events than any other game in the series, including over 50 rally cars representing the very best from five decades of the sport. With more than double the track content of 2009’s hit, DiRT 3 will see players start at the top as a professional driver, with a top-flight career in competitive off-road racing complimented by the opportunity to express themselves in Gymkhana-style showpiece driving events.As players race to elevate their global standing, DiRT 3 delivers mud, sweat and gears world over: from the intense weather-beaten rally stages of Europe, Africa and the US, to executing performance driving showcases and career challenges where car control is pushed to spectacular limits. DiRT 3 is now in development at Codemasters Studios for a 2011 release for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system and PC Games For Windows LIVE.

• Genre: Racing
    • Publisher: Codemasters
    • Developer: Codemasters
    • Release Date: TBA 2011

Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed:

Need for Speed: Shift 2 is a Racing Game in development for Xbox 360 , PlayStation 3 and PC . It follows the previous installment, Need for Speed: Shift and is scheduled for early 2011 . With the recent release of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and the imminent arrival of Shift 2 Unleashed, Electronic Arts has once again demonstrated its willingness to split into two distinct clusters its series of car games. On one side the arch portion which includes a large majority of episodes and the other, which appeal to the simulation. Shift 2 Unleashed, the U.S. publisher goes even further by removing any mention of Need for Speed title of his playing history is likely to attract a wider audience by getting rid of the reputation of the saga, which has become very average as and as many misfires that have occurred recently. The development of this second shift was again told Slightly Mad Studios, whose employees have worked the most prominent on GTR and GT Legends, two excellent automotive simulations available on PC. Not surprisingly, NFS Shift has successfully met a more honorable and that he has sold nearly five million copies worldwide. Solid foundation for motivating and development teams in the optical design of a suite.

• Publisher: Electronic Arts
    • Developer: Slightly Mad Studios
    • Release Date: Q2 2011

Test Drive Unlimited 2:

Test Drive Unlimited 2 is a Car Racing Game developed by Eden Games and published by Atari in 2010 . The game runs on PlayStation 3 , Xbox 360 and PC . The player will have to follow a script in Test Drive Unlimited 2. To progress through the game, players will earn experience points through 60 levels. Test Drive Unlimited 2 on PC is a racing game with a dimension in a massively multiplayer persistent universe, allowing players to compete, cooperate and share their creations online. The game features driving the finest cars in the world with a system of damage to the key, in an open environment complemented with weather effects and a day / night cycle.

• Publisher: Atari
    • Developer: Eden Games
    • Release Date: 8th Feb 2011

Trackmania 2:

TrackMania 2 is an upcoming racing game from the series TrackMania. It is being developed by Nadeo and will be published by Ubisoft . The different game modes of previous games will always be present in this episode. Trackmania 2 will have a more advanced graphics engine than the previous album and is also packed with new complex car models and and the lighting effects are more realistic. Compared to its illustrious elder, this episode brings three new environments and most importantly, improves the track editor so dear to the series. Budding designers can now create their own objects and texture directly from the battlefield, but also create their own scripts. Finally, a two-player mode in split screen has been implemented.

• Publisher: Ubisoft
    • Developer: Nadeo
    • Release Date: TBA 2011

Checkout More Upcoming PC Games of 2011

Checkout Best Upcoming Racing Games for Xbox 360 in 2011.

Re: Best Upcoming Racing PC Games for 2011

I have been a great addict of Dirt and NFS series. Thanks for providing this list dude Now as you have mentioned Shift 2 Unleashed is planned for Q2, i'll surely like to pre-order this game. Please help me out for the same, how and where to pre-order for NFS Shift 2 Unleashed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    I have been a great addict of Dirt and NFS series. Thanks for providing this list dude Now as you have mentioned Shift 2 Unleashed is planned for Q2, i'll surely like to pre-order this game. Please help me out for the same, how and where to pre-order for NFS Shift 2 Unleashed ?
    Are you looking to pre-order NFS Shift 2 Unleashed for pc or xbox 360? In any case you can get the same from Gamestop which is distributing the NFS Shift 2 Unleashed for pc, xbox 360 and playstation 3 already. The release date that is mentioned over there for NFS Shift 2 Unleashed is 3/8/2011. Check it out for your self by looking at this link here.

rahnjoseph Guest

Awesome games and will you please post me the system requirements for these patches.

Usually i love Action and RPG games, but in Racing tracks am truly addicted to NFS series. From the above list, am sure i will go with Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed and Dirt 3. Rest, i have never tried Test Drive Unlimited or Trackmania. If there are some more racing games, please add to the list. I really want some another games similar to NFS or like Asphalt, that we play on mobile devices.

Hey guys, i think you forgot about MotoGP 10/11 that is going to release this march on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

Just checkout its preview i made here: MotoGP 10/11 Preview

Hey Orton, thanks for sharing about MotoGp. It seems you too like racing

Anyways, as just an update.. the game is released and available now on Xbox and PS3. I bought one for my PS3 console and enjoyed to yesterday. For the beginners who have never played any of its series.. its really nice game friends. If you love racing.. it is a must have game. For more info, just see its review.

rinksnik123 Guest

I like to play video games and the best Upcoming Racing PC Games for 2011 are SBK 2011, DiRT 3, Days of Thunder, Insane 2, F1 2011, and Cargasm. These all are the one of the best video racing game for 2011.

Hey, I also like to play games on my computer and the most I like is the racing games. I spend many hours in one day with need for speed most wanted. I would like to thank you for your post and providing us the list PC games for 2011. Other that those you I wish to mention the Forza 3 because that is also one of the best racing game in 2011.