Thread: Silkworm file require to run Worms Armageddon on windows XP

Silkworm file require to run Worms Armageddon on windows XP

I have just installed Worms Armageddon game on Windows XP operating system. I realized that it did not work. I attempted to do update the path from the official update patch, but after installing update the game does not work at all. I uninstalled Worms Armageddon completely from my computer then I reinstalled and reboot. Is there anything more need to run this game? Later I come across the Silkworm when I install it. It worked fine and I had no problems since. I am running it on windows XP. If any have solution please let me know.

Re: Silkworm file require to run Worms Armageddon on windows XP

Have you read the instructions in the readme file in the zip file? If you then attempt to uninstall Worms Armageddon, then install again and do the following: Download file from team9 Unzip files in the directory Armageddon then go to the directory and install 'Silkworm_patch'. During this installation you will get a black screen appearing and disappearing rapidly - disregard this. Then install Worms Armageddon, a white box up box should come into view, typically the peak left of the screen Select "Windows 2000 (Windows XP) then press OK. The game will begin and the whole thing would be fine, if not, give me another answer man.

Silkworms do not function appropriately here for me. After a fresh install, I uninstalled silkworm.dllfile, as well game Worms Armageddon folder and ran silkworm_patch.exe. The tiny black box come into view and close it then after this dxmfc.dll backup is formed, and the unique dxmfc is patched, and I confirmed this when I come across at the date of change before and after the patch. unluckily, no display when I run Worms Armageddon.exe, the game begins, as you usually would, still in black screen. I am completely lost and upset.

I have also similar kind of the problem. Game Worms Armageddon does not start on my window XP. I got this game by friend at my birth day. I don’t know what is version of Worms Armageddon. There is numerous of the patch available over the internet of this game. But I don’t understand what patch should I download for my game. There is also numerous of silkworm as mentioned in the above post it is also needed to play this game. So I totally confused. If anyone can help me to get out of this please let me know friend.