Thread: 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker 2 system requirements

18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker 2 system requirements

Hi friends,
    I have heard that 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker 2 video game has released today for pc. I have played its previous version and that was a wonderful game. Now I am looking to install this game on my computer as well. Before installing this game on my computer I want to know what is the minimum system requirements to play this game. I have a good computer configuration and I am hoping that this game will be supported by my pc. Thanks

Re: 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker 2 system requirements

Below is the minimum system requirements to run this game on your pc:
    1. CPU: Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or 100% compatible processor
    2. CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz
    3. RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB of RAM on Windows Vista/7)
    4. OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
    5. Video Card: 256 MB AGP DirectX 9 and T&L compatible video accelerator card (NVIDIA Geforce FX/ATI Radeon 9600 or better)
    6. Sound Card: Yes
    7. Free Disk Space: 540 MB

So you can see that this game doesnt require a high end gaming computer and can easily run on Pentium 4 CPU as well.

Re: 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker 2 system requirements

Most of the time the basic technical support requests are in same way related to graphical bugs or graphics accelerator issues in general. This problem usually differs on different hardware and different PC configurations. So basically, this all problems include, the screen turning black instead of showing the game or there are some awfully colorfully artifacts on the screen or the game will run for few seconds and then it will crash or freeze the pc.

Yes, even if the game is not launching properly on your computer then the best you can do is, update your graphics accelerator drivers. Graphics accelerator companies frequently update the drivers with bug fixes and performance enhancements, so all of your applications should benefit from the upgrade. For intel drivers, there is a wide range of mobile and desktop graphics controllers. So, download Intel graphics drivers from this link - http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/