Thread: Mario party 8

Mario party 8

I was having Counter strike condition zero installed on my desktop. I have solved all the missions and now I wanted a new game. While browsing across the internet I found a new game named as “Mario party 8”. I have downloaded the Mario party 8 game but I am unaware of the features of this game. I need a solution describing features of Mario party 8 so that I can install and play.

Re: Mario party 8

Mario party 8 is the eight versions released which belongs to the Mario Party series which supports home console. It also involves one important feature where player from Wii and Mario players together can participate in the party. The Mario party 8 also has five new boards and one unlockable board. There are different strategies for obtaining stars in Mario party 8 as compared to the earlier version which were released. We can also transform one character into another through feature of “Candy”.

Thanks. I have read the above solution and after reading the above solution I cam to know the features of Mario party 8. I have installed the Mario party 8 on my system and also started playing the game. While playing the Mario party 8 I came across a situation where I want to unlock Bowser's Warp Orbit and Crown Showdown. I need a solution describing steps through which I can unlock and continue the game.

If you are playing Mario party 8, then in Mario party 8 there are many hidden feature which you need to unlock. If you want to unlock Bowser's Warp Orbit then you need to beat the star battle with any character. If you want to unlock one more character then you need to beat the star battle again. If you want to unlock Crown Showdown in Mario party 8 games then you should unlock at least one mini-game player each in four players. This will easily unlock Crown Showdown.