Thread: Problems in Chess Titans

Problems in Chess Titans

Hi all I have a very strange difficulty in Chess Titans, in the administrator the pieces move too quickly (which bothers me a lot), which does not happen properly into the user accounts in that case the game is absolutely normal (you can see the trajectory of each piece) and can play well. I wonder how I can I fix this? I just want to thank you in advance. So if you have any idea then help me.

Re: Problems in Chess Titans

uninstall the game and re-install
    1. Home
    2. Control Panel
    3. Programs and Features
    4. Enable or disable Windows features (left column Location)
    5. Games (dale click on the "+")
    5.1 Uncheck the box "Chess Titans"
    6. Restart
    7. Repeat steps 1 to 5
    8. Check the box "Chess Titans"

And after that you try to play it. And I am sure you will get the fix after doing this.

Hi thanks for your answer this box is checked, do not know why only the administrator I can think of this problem, because the user accounts have exactly the same configuration. I urge you to review the pictures of this through rapidshare website and tell me what options I have to turn on or off, also trying to show how fast this game in the manager. You will easily get it on that website and after getting that image just suggest me any solution.

I am also going through the same issue and regarding this I have tried many of the solution but none of them seems to work in my case. But yet I have solved my problem, I have difficulty with Chess Titans, said it is simply at the request of the my brother who is helping me to solve it, so I still wait for a response or guidance. If you have any proper idea regarding this then help me.

When I have seen this thread then I think that there will be some solution which will help me but after checking this I was getting disappointed. And I have seen one more user facing the similar kind of issue. Actually till now I have not get any success in this so that is why related to this I am not confident but even though I will try on this. And I have also seen that many of the user are in search of the same query. So I hope this problem has to quickly fixed by the company side.