Thread: Does anyone liked Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Does anyone liked Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is a completely new game from the famous action series of GTA. I want some highlights of this game. I also want to know the gameplay of this game. As I want to buy the game what are the features of this game. I found that the game offers the player runs through open and interactive environments. The player also eventually discover the truth behind the rumors of crime and corruption within the Triad. Does there is a multiplayer mode support provided in the game. If yes then how the game play of that is. I found GTA series are the most exciting game that I had enjoyed and this new expansion is really going to provide much better support I believe.

Re: Does anyone liked Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

GTA Chinatown Wars is a game for iPhone and the iPod touch. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is already available for Nintendo DS and PlayStation Portable. So there are ample of version that might suite your gaming console properly.The game tells the story of Huang Lee. Huang Lee is a young Triad member who is traveling to look for the mysterious death of his father in the Liberty City. Now in the search for the truth he must get along in the streets of the city. Here he will experience an epic tale of crime and corruption. The game offers a long hours of gameplay and quiet enjoyable also.

GTA Chinatown Wars is a good game and you can enjoy the gameplay also. The game has already released and it also offers you good option for GTA environment. In the game the player Huang travels to America to avenge his uncle Kenny to the sword of his father to deliver and his death. But immediately after his arrival, he is dragged even in the depths of the gangster world of Liberty City. The game is also has the same feeling of gangster world which you feel in the older version of GTA also. I am not sure whether the game is available for the other gaming console or not.

The game is designed specifically for hand-held consoles. So if you are thinking for other version then you might face disappointment. Anyone who knows even a GTA title on his home PC or console, is found in the iPhone along fast-Chinatown. There is not a big difference in the gameplay. The game character can can freely move around the city, steal cars, passers-by attack, collect weapons, boats to board, "borrow" the city's ambulances and taxis to save patients or assaulted, and even the taxi drivers. The player can spend hours in the rather large Liberty City and everything possible to try without doing the actual missions.

There is nothing great provided in the game. I thought the game might offers a much newer support but what I found that the there are some limited missions provided. This is best for those who are die hard fan of GTA. The game shows you the path to deal with gangster and on the same hand you keep finishing up task. One thing that the game has benefit on is successful touch screen control. Lack of physical buttons, the player controls the protagonist by means of virtual keys and a virtual joystick. The characters move properly and do not cause much issue. But I hope more in the game. The game just keep moving in the same area. One thing is enjoyable in the game is the police chasing. That keeps a bit curiosity on the game.

The game looks like cartoon. I will not recommend this game. It is better recommended that you must go for the pc or console version of the game. To control Huang Lee, the player taps on small icons that are displayed directly on the screen.The game itself offers pure GTA feeling. The most interesting is the possibility in the radio station Radio Independence own music selection based on iPod-together songs. The figure is closely based on the original versions of Chinatown Wars. The game looks more childish then what you got on the other versions.