Thread: Panda vs Sayguin

Panda vs Sayguin

I love to play both the games that is of Panda and also Sayguin but now I am just confused as to what kind of the games should I go for and also I have been playing both the games since long. I have a greater confusion as to what is the best of the games that can be used for the gaming and also I wanted a brief comparison from you people that how this game is being played in the computers that you are using in your homes.

Re: Panda vs Sayguin

I also love to play both the games but the thing is that the Saygiun is the best of the game to play and has got the better interface option that can be viewed when you are playing the games. The Sayguin is making use of one of the best graphics and the display is the best and then you can get the better interface can be used for the gaming that is being provided by the Sayguin.

The picture quality in both the game is not bad and has go0t one of the best quality of the moves that are being used for the finishing of the games and also for the removing of the enemies from the game is quite easy when you are playing with the panda game. But on the contrary if you go and play the game of the Sayguin you got to apply some of the brains that will be either for the application of the tracking of the enemies or for the direct attack in to the base of the enemies.

I am getting the mixed views of the people that has got neither the Panda as the best nor the Sayguin, so I would prefer that both the games are equally nice and can be viewed for the playing and also for getting some of the tricks as to how to play such types of the games. I would like you to go and search the net that will tell you more idea as to what is the best, because till now the scores are leveled and no one is in the leading position, so the better idea is to get the view of the net and then proceed that what is the basic result that is being given by it.