Thread: Does somebody has any idea on fallout new vegas spoilers

Does somebody has any idea on fallout new vegas spoilers

I beat the innovative Vegas and got the self-regulating New Vegas ending. I killed off Ceasers Legion and told NCR to off (they ran absent similar to cowards). This is where the game ends. Yes friend tells me he's going to upgrading his systems to be additional "assertive" (I take for granted he means he's going to take in excess of, additional than they by no means explain) and then Ron Pearlman tells me war by no means changes. They go out of their technique to tell you what occurred subsequent to the story ends, additional than there is no motivation for the game to stop. For the reason that people die or did you miss the information in sequence by means of the intention of the entire the end game narrative occurred in excess of years rather than seconds.

Re: Does somebody has any idea on fallout new vegas spoilers

It is killing him determine to not lock out several probable endings, kill him or not it’s your prerogative. He is not actually by means of the intention of helpful or indispensable to the narrative so enhanced immediately kill him. You would have comprised thought by means of the intention of Bethesda would have comprised changed this in view of the fact by means of the intention of Fallout 3. They determine to almost certainly formulate it so by means of the intention of you be able to continue your game via DLC (immediately approximating they did in Fallout 3). It's immediately a sneaky tactic meant to engrave into people to bought their DLC. Anyway, I am certain by means of the intention of a mod determine to come along by means of the intention of acts to fix this, permitting you to continue.

That is Obsidian, the innovative Fallout creators. And Broken Steel was completely worth the money. I would not even intelligence Obsidian doing the similar thing for NV. Anyhow, I am not precisely certain why they ended. Additional than it seemed fitting I mean, the complete game was building up to the Second Battle of Hoover Dam. When it was in excess of what in addition is there to do. Its true by means of the intention of it is strange you do not die and not be able to play additional than id rather be alive and an npc than dead and a system. Story wise they would moreover necessitate to rebuild the world completely or you would be forced to unhurriedly get bored of a world by means of the intention of has not changed at the entire despite what the epilogue tells you.

It ends for the reason by means of the intention of the expensive required to create a game by means of a concrete conclusion(s), if you were permitted to maintain playing you might cock up the entire the things Ron Perlman tells you, If you assist Ceaser you would acquire the diminutive "You helped Ceaser at present " ending, additional than if you reserved playing you might immediately go back and cap Caesar connecting the eyes, than what, you would encompass made Ron Perlman a liar, and by means of the intention of is unpardonable. Besides, most of them observe what occurs by means of the continuing narrative in Fable 1 & 2, you beat the game and do not anything additional than dick approximately for a at the same time as, finish up loose side quest, and then there’s nothing epic left to do so you quit, I for one liked by means of the intention of it had a real conclusion by means of no loose and a genuine feeling by means of the intention of you beat the game.

I disagree, and I imagine you determine to locate a lot of players (if not a preponderance) disagreeing by means of you. Yes you ended the narrative line and not anything as epic as by means of the intention of is going to occur, additional than you understand by means of the intention of and recognize by means of the intention of. I do not recognize the game not permitting you to do this for no reason additional than laziness and/or acquisitiveness. I thought by means of the intention of, convinced, it would a been pleasant to get broken steel for free, additional than it completed in view of the fact with the intention of the enclave tranquil desirable a bit supplementary killing and the stuff you did essentially had caused a revolutionize. By means of innovative vegas, unless they program in several overhauls of the game, it would instantly.

It ends for the reason by means of the intention of they do not encompass the sheer manpower and resources to create it continue, nor is there no matter which worth to prolong playing by means of it. Assuming you played from side to side the majority of the quests, you determine to notice by means of the intention of the ending time basically due to much epilogue it must go commencing from side to side. One for every companion, one for every major section, and then at least one for each minor division, and not to talk regarding the entire the diminutive things you did. I might go on and on and on. For every one of those decisions, you encompass to formulate a dissimilar ending to suit by means of the intention of, as numerous times these conclusion determine to have various effects by means of the intention of some technique alter the additional (similar to Novac defending itself commencing from NCR and the Legion or not).