Thread: While playing Need for Speed Most Wanted the Screen goes Black

While playing Need for Speed Most Wanted the Screen goes Black

I have the Windows 7 on the system of mine here and I just want to know what can be the issue here with this game here. Well I have seen the system requirement and I have seen that I have fulfilled all that already but inspite of that I cannot play the game on the system of mine. Now the thing is that I want to have help for this here and will be really happy if you can come up with the suggestion in this case here. Whenever I try to start the system I have seen that the screen just goes black is there anything that you all can help me with.

Re: While playing Need for Speed Most Wanted the Screen goes Black

Well looking at the things here I think that it will be really great if you can just simply have the installation of the game on the system of yours again. I am of the opinion that this game is really old and it should work with the newer PC and with the newer operating system. Well try to install it again on eth system of yours and see if that can help a bit with the situation here. Please try this and let me see if this solves the issue of yours.

Really I do not think that the issue here is with the Game or the operating system and the thing is that both of them are fine here. Well the scenario here is that you will have to run the Need for Speed Most Wanted in the compatible mode; and I am of the opinion that this can really help you a bit here with this. Try this and let me know if this was the case here. Please try this and let me know if what I have mentioned is really going in your favor. Try to install the Game with the various compatible mode of the Operating system that you get in the list. Try this and let me know about the progress soon.

I would have also suggested you to the same that has been suggested you in the above post there. Well the thing here is such that the game is older one and the operating system that you are using is the newer one. Well that is what I am of the opinion. Just on the first note uninstall the Game that is already running on the System of yours and then from the installation folder of the Game right click on the .exe file and then click on the Properties. Once that is done you will have to enter the compatible tab and there you will be required to choose the Operating System. Choose Windows Vista and see if that makes the game run on the system without any issue. If not that then you can try to go with the Windows XP. Try this and let me know about the same.

Please check on the system requirement here and let me see if that is the thing that I would have looked for. In the operating system list I have seen that there are only two operating system and it is Windows 2000 and Windows XP. The RAM requirement is hardly 256MB. On the last you should see for DirectX 9.0c as well. Please see if you are having all this here in your list. So I think that the compatible trick her will really do the trick in the case here.

I have read the whole thread here and after looking the thing here I am of the opinion that the issue can be seriously because of the Operating System and in addition to that I am also of the opinion that it can be because of the RAM as well. In case of the Windows 7 I have noticed that the RAM requirement should be greater then what has been mentioned. If it is written 1GB then you should have 2GB with you. Also please see if you can have the Direct X 9 or the higher. See if you can have all this for you prepared.