Thread: Apple making video games

Apple making video games

I was surfing on the internet and then there I was able to see a topic that was saying that this time Apple has decided to make games and I was really interested to have a look at it. Well when I visited there it was said that it is going to make. Well that was the case there now I just want to ask you all here and want to have the opinion on this thing. Is it really nice that Apple should come in the Game World and start building the game here? In addition to that I also want to know if it is possible that Apple will make cheap game and that too that are userfriendly. The most important question; will existing products of Apple and the Company itself will be able to overcome the Other Big Games that are there in the market.

Re: Apple making video games

Well looking at this topic I was also interested to know what are the games here but to tell you here I do not think that it will be really great for Apple to enter the new Gaming World if asked seriously and if they want they can enter here but in addition to that they will be required to see if they can really stand their ground here in this new world. On the other hand I am of the opinion that it will be really great if they can stick in making the iPads and iPods and iPhone and MacBook at which they are the best. If you ask me I would really say no here.

In the initial stage let me tell you that it will be really not the thing that Apple can take up here. Really I am of the opinion that it will be great if they can stick with their older things and to compete with the Existing Games I really think that it is not possible at all here. Also if at all they will produce the games I do not think that people will like it. Also the price of the Game will be really high and on the other hand will be not that enjoyable here.

Looking at the current price of the products of Apple I am also of the same opinion here. Also in the case of the Apple if at all you will be able to have the games from the Apple then no one knows that the MacBook of yours then will be allowed to play games that are only developed by Apple. So I am of the opinion that it will be great if Apple can be out of this and let the things go in the manner that are going here in the manner that is going here.

I Am also of the same opinion and to tell here let me tell you that Apple really cannot compete with the games that are already here on the market. It will be really hard for them to work in this manner. They are best5 in making MacBook and iPhone and iPads and I am of the opinion that it will be nice if they can just remain till there. Firmly I would say that making games and that too competing them with the already hit game I do not think that it is the cup of tea of Apple.