Thread: Dreamcast Games for Xbox 360

Dreamcast Games for Xbox 360

Well I have seen the games for the Xbox 360 but the thing here is that I have the higher games with me and I have seen that they are really working fine on the Xbox. I have seen that XBOX is really playing the game Call of Duty Black Ops that was recently released and in addition to that I have also seen that it is playing the Spiderman Shatter Dimension as well but now I want to know if it is possible that the games from the DreamCast can be played here. I have heard on the Internet that DreamCast is going to launch some of the games but I do not have the list for which games are they going to do this here. So the thing here is that I want to know if it is really possible here for this. Please let me know if this is really possible here.

Re: Dreamcast Games for Xbox 360

Yes it is true and let me confirm that soon you will be able to play the games from the DreamCast on the Xbox of yours and I have also seen the official announcement of the same here. That is the thing here and regarding the list then let me tell you that you will be able to play the games called Crazy Taxi and Sonic Adventure on the XBOX of yours. Well that is the official words and hope that we will be able to lay our hands on the same soon here.

I have also heard that this time the games from the Dream Cast are going to be brought on the Xbox and this cool thing is going to be done by Sega. I am of the opinion that this time Sega has decided to get some money out of the old games by developing them in such a manner so that we all can have them on the XBOX. Well I am also happy that these things have been done here and that too without any issues here. I have also heard that this time they have decided to bring the Crazy Taxi here in the picture and I am of the opinion that they will try to have some more games here soon.

This is really official and it has been repeated above two time and hence I think that I will be not required to say the same here. I have seen that there are two games from the DreamCast and they are Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi that have been brought for the Xbox and not only that I have seen that this has been brought for the PS 3 as well. I am of the opinion that this is the right thing here and hence I would also love to have this here. Well I would just say that it the beginning and I am of the opinion that the older games will be really enjoyed on the new platform and on the new console and with much more excitement here. See if you can get the right thing for yourself from there. Please let me know about the same.

Great job by Sega if it has really managed to bring the older games here and I will be really happy to see the same here. Well I am of the opinion that if this time it has done to bring the Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi on the new console here then I am of the opinion that it will be great if it can bring the following games as well here: Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, Shenmue 1 and 2 and Space Channel 5. Hope that they will try to do the same soon here.

The two games that have been highlighted the most I am of the opinion that they are really great here and on the same note I just want to say that these two games were really on the demand here and hence have been able to see them at the most faster rate. Well I am really happy to have them here and would be happy to see more games to come on the Xbox here. By the time see if you can have them for you and in addition to that I would suggest you to wait for other games to get on the track soon.