Thread: What is new in the XBOX 360 Slim

What is new in the XBOX 360 Slim

I have the Xbox 360 with me but now I have heard that the Xbox 360 Slim is on the Air and the thing is that I have heard that it is something that one should really try here. Well I do not think that it can be the case here. I just want to tell you that it has just released and I had bought the Xbox 360 few days earlier before the announcement of the Xbox 360 Slim. So is there really a remarkable difference between the two or is it just like that it has the new stylish design that makes it appear demanding and nothing to be said as per the performance. In one line I just want to ask if it is worth to buy the new Xbox Slim over the Xbox 360 that I have here. I really do not want to waste my money here so please let me if I should have this or not? Please let me know if it has some remarkable features within it and also please tell me if I will be able to get this by replacing the current Xbox 360.

Re: What is new in the XBOX 360 Slim

To start with let me tell you that you actually want to have the Xbox Slim and let me tell you that you should have actually waited for it before buying the Xbox that you had bought here. Well on the performance scale let me tell you that this new one is really sound and I would really suggest all of the new buyers to have this if they can. This slim has a stylish design and a better look then the previous Xbox Arcade and Xbox Elite. Also let me make the point here that it is little heavy on the price but is really low when it come on the weight when compared with the others. On the other hand the power consumption of this Xbox Slim is quite low so I think that you can have some bucks saved by going in this manner here.

The new Xbox Slim is thinner when compared with the previous Xboxes. In addition to this it has 250GB of storage and it has support for the Wi-Fi. It is much less noisy when compared with the other Xbox. Also it is really more efficient on the power. One of the things that you all will really like about this Xbox slim is that it is really less on the overheating and I am of the opinion that it will be really a great think to go with here. It is smarter than the previous versions of the earlier Xbox. It can save about 20 percent of the power when compared with the Xbox Elite and on the same note save 50 percent of power when compared with the Xbox Arcade. Well that is the thing here and I want to give my thumbs up for this.

It (Xbox 360 Slim) is pretty high on the price and it is about $299.99 and when it is compared with the Xbox 360 Elite the price tag here is $249.99. It is nearly $50 more. I am of the opinion that this might be the factor that may be causing you some worry here. But let me tell you that with this addition amount you are getting 250GB of space when compared with the Xbox 360 which has the 120GB of the Hard Disk here. Also in addition to this it has the power saving capability and you will not have any difficulty with this further. You will be able to save about 20 percent of the power and I am of the opinion that this will really help you in recovering the amount in the either manner. Also let me tell you that it is really very high on the performance and will serve you really well.

I do not think that on the performance scale you will be able to have some major improvement here. I am saying this since I have seen that the clock frequency is hooked at the same speed as it was before. An experiment was done and the results were such like that the performance was going neck by neck. The performance was seen running neck to neck between the Xbox 120 GB Elite and Xbox 360 250 GB Slim. So if at all you are looking for some performance improvement it will be great if you can go with this here. Also the new Xbox 360 Slim lacks the gigabit Ethernet so you do not have speed up network here. Hope that this will really make the difference here for you. See this post for granted.

Yes the new Xbox 360 Slim that I have been seeing here is really high on the looks and the design but the only think that it lacks is the low price and the performance. Well in addition to this I would also like to point out one more think that this Xbox has the much space here and it has about 250 GB that is really higher than the 120 GB and that is the only thing here that I think this Xbox is making it count here.