Thread: Want a 8 bit or 16 bit video game

Want a 8 bit or 16 bit video game

I have got a desktop computer and I like to play games on it , I have got Intel core 2 duo processor and a 5oo GB of hard drive that , the RAM is 4GB and is installed on the motherboard that is of Intel as well. Looking a t my system configuration , would will think that my system has performs quite well. Yes it indeed work well. I have got an Xbox console as well and I have a very good collection of games with me . But right now I am thinking to increase the collection and want all the games that I used to play in my school days and which were more famous and being played in the mid 90’s . These games were not played in cd’s but they came along with a console in which a cartridge was inserted . I think these games are measured in bits , but do not have much idea about it , that is why I have typed my question in it , can you please tell me a bit about all these older games. I am eagerly waiting for all your responses , so please let me know if you have any idea about such games.

Re: Want a 8 bit or 16 bit video game

Yes I have a bit of knowledge about the games you are talking about , but I am not sure about it, nevertheless I do not have any issues sharing those with you . I also used t o play those games and right now I am having Sony’s Playstation 3 with me. The cartridge games you are talking about were all of 8 and 16 bits. The most older games such as Mario and Contra were of 8 bits , then the Sega launhed its consoled and the games being played in it were all of 16 bits which included famous games such as WWf , Cricket and Pocahantas. You can find those games on just a bit of google search

8-bit and 16-bit, for video games, particularly points to the processors used in the gaming console. The number refers to the size of the words and the volume of data being used by an individual processor that is being used by the individual processor. The 8-bit era of gaming consoles introduced with Japan's Famicom, which is similar to the Nintendo Entertainment System of United states used 8-bit processors; the era of the 16-bit games were introduced by Japan's Turbografix-16 because they were using 16-bit processors. This impacts the superiority and diversity in the graphics and the music by moving how much information can be stored

A bit or binary digit is the fundamental unit of information in computing and telecommunications; it is the quantity of data that can be stored by a digital system or other physical device that can usually be present in only two separate states , If you actually ask me it is meant by the graphics that actually matters , by 8 bit it means the 8 pixels can be stored in a bit . So as the games increased the pixels per games also increased. If you are in search of any such old games you can simply search in your search engine with the title of the game , you will find a number of sites there

If you are looking for the games you used to play in your video games and want to install them in your computer system. Then you can definitely do that as these games are of very small size and do not take much space and time to store . You have mentioned your system configuration as well , I do not think you will find any issue in installing and playing it , you can install as many as games you want , you have to just search a bit on you search engine.

The term "8-bit graphics" exactly means that each pixel utilizes 8 bits for saving the color value – that has 256 options. Current machines use 8 bits to save each color control, so each pixel normally utilizes 24 bits. There is nothing objecting current games from restraining themselves to a stricter, 8-bit color palette; but the term is often utilized to elaborate traditional games in which using 8 bits per pixel was mandatory .