Thread: Announcement and development of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Announcement and development of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Hey I like playing video game along with that I also like to know the Announcement and development made for that game. Recently I heard about World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. I like this game so much. So I want to buy this game but along with that I want to know about Announcement and development made for this World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. So please tell me if anyone knows anything about this World of Warcraft: Cataclysm’s Announcement and development…….

Re: Announcement and development of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

From my information On 3/5/ 2010, it was publicly established that the Family and Friends Alpha phase of the testing procedure for Cataclysm had started, fueling additional speculation that the open alpha would begin in the upcoming months. Despite the non-disclosure agreement (NDA), much of the early stages of the game were seep out onto a variety of sources following the client was circulated across the internet in a some days of the alpha testing phase commencing.

On May 11, 2010, it appears that Blizzard had asked for that in any case one of these sites take out several alpha data. Until the NDA was lifted. On 30/6/2010, Cataclysm enters closed beta testing, transport invite to gamers who had signed up during their Battle.net account. Exposure their primary quarter economic income in a webcast, Activision CEO Bobby Kotick the entire however definite that newest World of Warcraft expansion, Cataclysm, possible be out on store shelve by the ending of the year.

I came to knew that In Aug 2010, Blizzard declared the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's version. Cataclysm was previously supposed to be on track for publishing in the latter section of 2010 prior to this report; also, Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime went on record declaring, "Though a correct discharge date has not yet been declared, we are on track to release the extension by the end of the year. As with the entire Blizzard games though, we won't publish until it is ready."

From On October 4, 2010 announcement, I get that at the peak of speculation surrounding it’s publish date, Blizzard formally publicized the publish of Cataclysm for 7.12.2010.The extension will be accessible as Standard version, Collector’s version as well as a latest digital download from the Blizzard Online Store. The digital edition of the game has been made accessible for pre-purchase during Battle.net, as well as provides gamers the chance to play the latest extension pack the instant the servers go live.

From my opinion On September 7 or 8 in Europe do not sure about the date, the primary pre-Cataclysm quest chains were published to live servers, as well as some days later, Patch 4.0.1 was published to community test area, representing that a publish date might be in the not too isolated future. May this will give you information regarding your issue.