Thread: God of War: Ghost of Sparta Announced for PSP

God of War: Ghost of Sparta Announced for PSP

I am very big fan of God of War game. And I never miss anything about God of War.i have recently heard that God of War:Ghost of Sparta Announced for PSP. So please tell me about God of War:Ghost of Sparta Announced for PSP. I am desperately waiting to know about it so please tell me about God of War:Ghost of Sparta Announced for PSP. Please give me information about it as soon as possible.

Re: God of War: Ghost of Sparta Announced for PSP

God of War: Ghost of Sparta will feature our beloved Kratos, representing his mount to power sometime after the events of the opening God of War on PS2."Enthusiasm for the God of War license is at an all-time high as well as are excited to maintain that momentum along with God of War: Ghost of Sparta," said SCEA product marketing VP Scott Steinberg. "This latest exciting activity will showcase Kratos on PSP like not at all before in an incident that fans as well as newcomers be able to enjoy on the go, anytime, anywhere."Ghost of Sparta apparently possess 25% more gameplay substance than Chains of Olympus, as well as it will kick the number of on-screen enemies up a notch. It is estimated to ship later this year.

Fresh off the achievement of God of War III, Sony has declared a second tour of duty for Kratos on its PSP handheld platform. God of War: Ghost of Sparta will be published later this, the similar outfit that purchased us God of War: Chains of Olympus in 2008.As disparate to Chains of Olympus, which was successfully a prequel to the creative God of War, Ghost of Sparta will bridge the space among God of War I and II by enlightening how Kratos ascended to become the God of War after he effectively toppled Ares at the end of God of War I.

This latest exciting activity will provide as a prequel of sorts, accepting up where God of War left off. Ghost of Sparta let knows the story of Kratos' ascension to rule as the God of War. In his mission to free the nightmares that trouble him, Kratos must features his dark past to confirm his value to the Gods — a journey that will disclose the origins of lost worlds as well as lastly reply long-awaited problem about Kratos' tattoo, scar, as well as family.