Thread: How to get World of Warcraft Cataclysm CD key activation

How to get World of Warcraft Cataclysm CD key activation

I want to install the warcarft cataclysm on my system but somehow I am unable to do the same. Actually the thing here is that I am having the CD for the installation and when I insert the same then it asks me for the key for the activation. I don’t have the key and really need the same to install the game. Please help me in getting the key. I like this game and really want the same game on my system. Does anyone have the key with them if yes then please let me know and also tell me from where I can get the same.

Re: How to get World of Warcraft Cataclysm CD key activation

Well if you will ask me then I will suggest you to use the original disk only. It may have happen that the CD you are using may be used by anyone else once and then the key have been used by that particular user and that is the reason why then installation is asking you or the key. So what you have to do in this case is that just purchase a new CD from the market and you will then get the activation key with it and you can then install the game.

As said by you that you are trying to install the game but it is not letting you to install the same due to the activation key. Now what you have to do in this case is that just visit the official dealer or the customer support of the company who have developed the game. And let them know the problem that you have the setup but the key is lost. I hope that they will give you the key associated with the game but they may charge you for the same. I am sure that doing this will help you to solve the issue.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem in fact I am having the activation key but still I am not able to install the game. Whenever I try to install the game with the help of a cd then the installation process begins but after some time the installation stops in between and the process is ended. Due to this I am not able to play this exciting game. I don’t know why I am facing this issue and why the system is not letting me to install the same. Please help me in this case.

According to me the installation process is opting out in between because of the compatibility issue. I happens if a particular game is not compatible on your system and you are trying to force the installation. This is because the system is not satisfying the minimum requirement of the game. And if you have to do a proper and errorless installation then just try to upgrade the system by just using an advanced graphic card that will assist the game and also increase the RAM. I guess it will help you.