Thread: Which Naruto game is for PlayStation 3

Which Naruto game is for PlayStation 3

Hey I have play station 3 at my home. I have recently discuss about naruto with one of my friend.but we both don’t know which naruto is launched for play station 3.so please help me about my issue.i want naruto which I can be capable to play on my play station 3.so give me information about my topic as well as some information about nature. Waiting for reply. Thanks………..

Re: Which Naruto game is for PlayStation 3

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, recognized in Japan as Naruto: Narutimate Storm is a combating game created by CyberConnect2 as well as released by Namco Bandai Games. The game was released for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) across North America, Europe as well as Australasia in November 2008 and in Japan on January 15, 2009. It is based on the well-liked anime plus manga series Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto, in addition to the earliest installment of the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja version on the PS3.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm game was primary reveal in 2007, in the code name "Naruto PS3 Project". Later on the game was known as Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, in junction by means of this, the developer’s permitted fans to decide the last front cover of the game. An outcome titled Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 was launched in Japan, North America as well as in Europe in Oct 2010 for the PlayStation 3 as well as for Xbox 360.

The game elements cel-shaded graphics that will smash the obstruction among anime plus video game. Hiroshi Matsuyama, one of the creator of the game, mention that the team would like to attempt as well as take out the medium among the anime and definite gameplay. They would like to get to a cause where people in fact look at the scenes as anime before a game. The core idea of the game is that of a one on one fight.

A playable demo of the game was launched on Sony's PlayStation Network on 17/7/2008. Simply Naruto Uzumaki as well as Kakashi Hatake was playable plus just one stage was incorporated. The official North American launch date of the game was established in a trailer shown at some point in the 2008 Tokyo Game Show.may this information help you to get out from your problem .