Thread: Xbox 360 disk circle scratched

Xbox 360 disk circle scratched

I have brought the xbox 360 last months and yesterday accidently it felled from a height and the disk circle scratched. I am worried a lot and t from that moment my game is not starting quickly and also it is behaving quite unusual. Please help me out of it. Does anyone have gone through this phase and if yes then what are the curative measures that you have taken for the same.

Re: Xbox 360 disk circle scratched

I have heard from lots of Xbox users that this is a common problem that is faced by them. And I think there is no issue with the disk which is being scratched. Just insert it again and then check whether it is doing well or not. I think it should work fine because if the circle of the disk is scratched then it is not necessary that the disk will not work. I hope that this will make you understand that there is nothing wrong with the disk.

Well if you will ask me then there is nothing wrong with the disk but as you said that the Xbox is not working proper from the time its fallen than what you have to do here is that just contact the Sony customer support and let them know the problem faced by you. I am sure that they will see it and also will resolve the issue related to the xbox if any. And they will also take care that the same problem will not occur again.

The circle scratches are one of the worst things that can be happen with the disk. And if it happens to any of your disk then you have to say bye bye to that particular game. The thing here is that it can mess-up the data and then it will become difficult for the Xbox to read the data from the disk. So here the un unusual nature of the console starts. See if you will insert the scratched disk and then will start the game, it will start but if the console finds any scratch then it will definitely stop the game wherever it wants. I am sure that you will be able to solve the issue.