Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-12-2010

Need best shooting game for PSP

I am having a small PSP for playing games as I am a game addict I simply love to play games. I usually play games on my PSP and also almost all the collection of game that I have is of car racing game and now I have decided for change and that with the action games. The thing her is that I am not able to get the best of action games for my PSP. Please suggest me the finest that are available in the market.
Old 22-12-2010

Re: Need best shooting game for PSP

I thing the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is the best action game that is available for psp. Actually also use to play the same game for months and mind you it is the best game performance. If you are playing n the psp then definitely they will entertain you. The only thing that I will tell you here is that just go for this one and then has the fantastic experience for gaming.
Old 22-12-2010

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the only option that will suite you here is the Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. The best thing about this game is that it has lots of maps that will let you allow you to play freely. This game is the upgraded release of monster hunter freedom and is more advanced then it. It is the latest one and I guess will excite you also.
Old 22-12-2010

Why don’t you go with the Metal gear solid. It is one of the finest games that I have ever seen and also the official site rating for this game is 8.6 out of 10 and which is not bad at all. I am sure that purchasing the original disc of this game and then installing g the same will help you to solve the issue that you have. I have been through this game and it is really the best of all.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,