Thread: Finest WAR games available for my laptop

Finest WAR games available for my laptop

Please suggest me some of the finest war games that are available in the market for my laptop. I am using the Dell vostro 1014 laptop and that too with the Intel core i3 processor and windows 7 operating system. Now please suggest me some war games that will give me the exciting gaming experience. Does anyone using such war games if yes then please let me know its performance. Also share your ideas regarding other war games too.

re: Finest WAR games available for my laptop

Well the only choice that will suit for you here is that Gears of War 3. It is most dominant war game that will support and satisfy all your needs. And if you will ask me then I have watched the videos related this game and they are simply amazing. But the thing here is that I am not sure whether it will work on your laptop because it is gaming console game and can be easily played on xbox 360.The gears of war3 is the upcoming third person shoother video game. And it is published by Microsoft game studios.

According to me you have to go with the world of warcraft. The world of warcraft can be easily played on the system that you have but make sure that you have best graphic card. I have played this game on the gaming console and can assure you that it has fantastic visuals that will make your day if you will play with it. And I think they can be easily installing it on your system since it can be played on computer also. And if you really want a war game then you will not found a better one than this. I am sure that it wills satisfy all you needs and also will help you solve the confusion.

The call of duty blacktops is the only game that I find fancy for you. As you said that you want to play the game on the laptop of yours then I will definitely suggest you to install this one because it will not give you any kind of problem while playing. But you have to keep one thing in mind that you are installing the advance level graphic card on your system so that you will never face any problem while playing the game. The call of duty one of the best war game those are present in the current scenario. And I hope that yo will go with this one only.