Thread: Unable to install Gears of War 3

Unable to install Gears of War 3

I don’t now why but I am not able to install the gears of war3 on my system. Whenever it try to install the same the source is not been detected. I mean to say that I am not able to open the game folder and in case the installation starts it ends in between. I have watched this game on my friends system and then took a copy from him to install on mine but failed to do so. Please help me in this case and let me know how I can complete the error less installation.

Re: Unable to install Gears of War 3

Well the first thing that I would like to say you here is that the source from where you are trying to install the game is not proper or has been corrupted. So do one thing first check whether the copy that you took from your friend is the pirated one or not and if it is then it will definitely give you the problems. Now you just purchase the original disk from the market and then just try the installation. I think the fresh installation with the new one will not give you any problems.

According to me the game that you are trying to install is not compatible on your system and that is why it is not installed on it. So what you have to do here is that just check whether the game is compatible or not and if not then just satisfy the system requirements of the game. It happens if the system is not satisfying the system requirement of the game then it definitely gives you an error.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to free the memory and then try and make the installation. I am sure that such installation game will help you. Also see whether the drivers of the system are thoroughly updated. If the drivers are not updated then the game will never start on the system that you are using. And also keep one thing in mind that such games need the high 3D graphics support. And if it is not present than definitely the games will not work on it.