Thread: Does anyone knows the Xbox 360 game of the year

Does anyone knows the Xbox 360 game of the year

Please can anyone let me know the best game of Xbox 360 this year? Actually I have searched it all over but din found the same anywhere. The thing here is that I have decided to install one of the latest games on my system but waiting for the best one to be declared. I really needed the one which is the best in the Xbox standards. Does anyone know the Xbox 360 game of the year so that I can judge according to it. If I would know the same then it would be easier for me to use the best game. So please help me knowing the same.

Re: Does anyone knows the Xbox 360 game of the year

Well I don’t have much idea regarding it but still searched for the required information for you. If you are looking for the best game of this year then it seems to me that StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty wins the race. So what you have to here is that just go for this one and then download the same on your system. StarCraft II is really a game that deserves the first place since the controls of this one are really clear and also some fantastic visuals.

if you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the Fallout: New Vegas because it seems to me that this the only game that stood first in the race. It is the third part of the fallout and really doing well. After all the playing you feel relaxed as if you have not done anything. I am also using the same game and if you want then just go for it, it will definitely satisfy all your needs. Installing this game will give you the fantastic multiplayer gaming option.

I have gone through the issue and it seems to me that there is only game that will satisfy all your requirements and also is the number one game of this year according to Xbox 360 ranking. This is the latest game and the newest series of the call of duty and it also the best of the other two. The script of this game is fantastic and with great visuals. Don’t think too much just download the game from the official site and then install the same on your system.

I thing Battlefield Bad Company 2 is the finest game of all. I play this game on regular basis and mind you what a flexibility provided by this game. In point of fact the only things that will attract the users toward it is the multi player gaming ability. I have played this game over servers and they are terrific. As said by you that you need the phone which will provide you the best gaming experience and also the one with the finest of ranking then just opt this one it will not let you down.