Thread: Want Ghost Recon Predator for PSP

Want Ghost Recon Predator for PSP

I want to purchase Ghost Recon Predator for my psp console. I need some help to get more information on the game. Ghost Recon is a series of video games designed by Tom Clancy. It is more like a war game. I had seen some images of the game which has generated a great curiosity in myself. What I found that in the game we play as a soldier, a member of an elite unit called as Ghosts. What are the other more things provided in the game. Which is the particular area where the wall will be done. Does this game is released or not. How is the graphic quality of the game.

Re: Want Ghost Recon Predator for PSP

Ghost Recon: Predator scheduled for Playstation Portable. The game offers a realistic missions in the company of soldiers who will scream in pain when they are affected and who will drop big words in the dialogues. It is a nice game and you have a bit more idea about the same if you had played the older version of the game also. You can try the demo of the same. I am not sure that is out or not. Have look on the game trailer on Youtube which is well made. I do not really enjoy playing on a psp due to the same screen of the game. It is a fps games with lots of missions and adventure to accomplish.

The games is good for those who are fans shooter tactical. Ghost Recon early exit with a Predator on PSP. The game beings with a war where the character leads a squad of three. The war location mentioned is land of Sri Lanka. They are there to defuse a potential international crisis. All stories and hints are told by cut-scenes. Something this makes the game more boring and nothing can be done there. The first seconds of the first mission are quiet a nice but later on the game becomes a bit slower. There is a great amount work done on the 3D rendering rather designing the scenery in more detailed way. The game has a very correct modeling and they are also well animated.

I had played the older version of this games called as Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter. This was released a long time before and it is return with a new expansion on the PlayStation Portable in a new episode. Single console to benefit from the arrival of the soldiers of Ghost Recon this year, the PlayStation Portable offers an exclusive adventure arriving at the point named on a console shortage of securities. There are other more games that you can enjoy on the same like God of War: Ghost of Sparta. This is a action game from Ubisoft. Just have a look on this also.

Ghost Recon: Predator is based on the the concept of alien hunter of humans. In this you are a part of Ghost unit which is sent to Sri Lanka to assess the danger and prepare the ground for an invasion of the U.S. military response to threats. You have 72 hours to obtain crucial information for the smooth landing when you realize that the secret services have identified the wrong enemy. A race against time begins to gather good information and avoid a world war. Now that sounds interesting. Here mission starts from here and you can keep moving then. . The interface is already not very clear. You might face some difficulties while playing it in a more aggressive manner. However the game is quiet enjoyable.

Ghost Recon: Predator is in the form of a cooperative action game in the third person. Unlike the previous version of the game, where only solo playing was possible, the entire campaign can be carried out with two friends in three levels. This agreement may be made in ad hoc mode which makes it easy comfort with several parties to chat. If you ever have someone on hand, the other two soldiers are controlled by an artificial intelligence. Before each mission, you must choose among eight soldiers who will come with you, the interest is to change the training of your team.Finally, the game runs more or less your reputation by your actions against civilians and aid that you bring. Enemies are targeted to a red diamond, the allies of a blue diamond and arrows around the screen tell you the location of shooters.