Thread: How to add more funds in the wallet on PlayStation Store PC

How to add more funds in the wallet on PlayStation Store PC

I am getting some issue while using PlayStation Store on PC. First my friend was using that on this PS3 and then I decided to search for pc version. I found one and worked on that. But this time I am not able to add funds in the wallet. The same works on the PS3. Is there some issue with the pc version or there is no version for pc available. It is possible that it might have been discontinued, I am not sure about that.I have a PSP also. What about PlayStation Store on PSP. I want to add some dlc on that. I tried to buy the same also but still I am facing the same error. Does anyone is using that on his pc, if yes then how do you get access to the wallet. What you recommend for this. I tried to search for the solution on forums also but I am not getting better support on that.

Re: How to add more funds in the wallet on PlayStation Store PC

It is not true that the Playstation pc version is discontinued. Users can also find the content available online from Sony, especially for the PS3 and PSP. PlayStation Store for PC that makes it possible to download content for Sony's consoles. There are videos, demos of games or even full games. Prices vary, ranging from free. The issue can be related to your connection. You might need to contact the customer care for help. There is another way of adding funds to the PlayStation Store is by using credit card. By this you can add more funds to the wallet.

There is on exact solution for the issue. It can be due to unable to connect to the store properly. It is possible that customers can then reuse their PlayStation Network account required to purchase online on a PS3 on the PC version. Once downloaded, games and videos can be transferred to consoles. The owners of a PSP will no longer need to go through a PlayStation 3 to download content on their portable console. The prices on the site are interesting, but the catalog still needs to attract the world is expanding. You can try to connect back to the network, a fresh connection might solve the issue out.

Try using your credit card for that where you can buy the funds. Other than this there are lots of thing you can try on PlayStation Store. The new online store for Sony, PlayStation Store, accessible directly from your PlayStation 3. I am not sure bout the pc version, but it works most of the time. The best thing I found about the same is playable demos for testing. It is possible to watch trailers and trailers in High Definition and even download additional content for your games. Although much of the PS Store offers free content, there are some games for which you will need to pay.

For fixing the issue out first login to your account and then click on My profile. Then look for manage account. You can find this between the account settings and friend list. Here you have to go to Account settings and then you can add the funds here. You can also modify details of your account here. It is restricted to some area where you cannot manage your account. It is also important to know that the content which you will get on the store is different as per area and console also. For the pc version you have to try out this settings which might work on your system.

The one things about this I like is that you can download exclusive content for your PSP from PlayStation Store for PC. Thanks to the space offered by the Memory Stick Duo , you can download various contents for your PSP from PlayStation Store for PC. Whether you want to download full games, video game and bonus demos of the latest news and film clips, music videos, or themes, the PlayStation Store (PC) is the ideal site to enhance your entertainment experience on PSP . To access the PlayStation Store and download content, you must create a new PlayStation Network account.