Thread: Error access violation at 0x02CEEFAE while playing Cradle of Rome 2 in windows 7

Error access violation at 0x02CEEFAE while playing Cradle of Rome 2 in windows 7

Hi! Expect an important person can assist. I purchase a batch of games commencement Big Fish Games and contain encountered this error on three of them - the newest life form Cradle of Rome 2. First time it ensues, I contact BFG's customer carry and we couldn't determine the trouble. I am successively using Windows 7 contain all the modernized drives, make sure my virus safety is not blocking the BFG customer and that DEP is change off intended for the BFG customer. BFG's client hold up couldn't propose anything also I could attempt to determine the mistake as a result I can engage in recreation the game however I'm hoping an important person here strength be clever to propose somewhat.

Re: Error access violation at 0x02CEEFAE while playing Cradle of Rome 2 in windows 7

After the power supply, RAM, or memory, is the most blamed for causing problems. There is a very simple diagnostic utility, efficient, and distributed free by memtest website. I use this utility to test the memory in case of problems when I install new memory and to ensure that this good (sometimes leaving damaged from the factory). Download the image. Iso and create a CD which you can use to start the computer. The utility starts immediately and begins to check you’re RAM. There are several tests, each indicated with a number, example: Test # 2. To see how many times you have spent all the evidence, see the # below Pass (between Test and Errors). If an error is detected this will be highlighted in red. From my experiences, good memory test on multiple computers. The RAM may be incompatible in one and fully compatible with another computer. Where inconsistent, the memtest86 can introduce thousands of errors, not because the memory is damaged, but inconsistency. This problem has gradually disappeared, especially in DDR and DDR2.

Re: Error access violation at 0x02CEEFAE while playing Cradle of Rome 2 in windows 7

I think this can be taken away by performing the clean boot to the system and then I hope you will be able to solve the issue. For that you have to follow the steps given below:
    • First of all go to the start and then click Run in the run box type msconfig and click OK.
    • From the general tab just click Normal establish load all machine drivers and services.
    • And then hit on OK and Restart when encouraged to resume your PC.

I think you need to install the program using the Program Compatibility Wizard to examination your program in dissimilar method (environments) and by means of dissimilar parameters. For instance, if the program was intended to dash on Windows 95, wish the compatibility method to Windows 95 and attempt to play once more the program. If thriving, the program will create in that method every time. The wizards too allow you attempt dissimilar setting, such as switch the show to 256 colors and the monitor decree of 640 x 480 pixels. Intended for more in sequence on how on the way to utilize Windows Program Compatibility Wizard, clack the article number underneath to vision the editorial in the Microsoft information support.