Thread: Suggest me any good gamecube games

Suggest me any good gamecube games

Recently I am looking for the some good gamecube. So related to this matter I need your help guys. And ya I need quick help from your side. And I am looking for those which will not get or collect any kind of dust. So I hope you got my point. And if you want any more information related to this then please tell me I will try to provide you as soon as it is possible for me. So what you recommend?

Re: Suggest me any good gamecube games

Some of my favorites so if you want then you can go for this. Their list are as follows:
    - Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
    -Legend of Zelda: The twilight princess ( very good RPG)
    - Tales Of Symphonia (great RPG that's playable with friends)
    - X-men Legends I & II- Beyond Good & Evil
    - Zelda: Windwaker
    - Metal Gear Solid
    - Metroid Prime

There are a lots of good game so do not worry. According to me you just get super smash bros melee (a classic) or obtain mario kart double dash (also a classic) or one of the mario party game. Lord of the Rings was a good game. I also like the residential evil. So I have given the list of games so you can choose your favorite from these lists. And the reply which is given by the previous user it is also nice one. So It is up to you that which one you like.

Well I akin to tales of symponia and super smash bros melee which are fighting games. Actually in tales of symponia it is like a story line thing where you obtain people to battle along with and misplace people when you are saving the two worlds and in to the super smash bros you have to pick a charitor and after that fight to kill the others both are multiplayer but it can be played by one person.

In my view, the most excellent game to come out on the GC is Resident Evil 4. I prefer the GC version to the PS2 version. It's an immense game all around. Its Mature rated, though. Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess and Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker are two huge or you can say that my favorite choices. I also take pleasure in Paper Mario - The Thousand Year Door. So if you want then you can go for these games as I have suggested over here.