Thread: Problems with GTA San Andreas

Problems with GTA San Andreas

When I take the aunt who saved in the fire home the game as I have posted, I do not hear the keyboard or anything. I've been looking for a game update but have not found any. Know if they got an update? How I can pass that stage if I stuck in the video is when the chick says goodbye to me? I tried to try to jump it but nothing. Will be for that so it gets caught? How I can remove the tricks? I finished the other missions; I have to pass this to continue. So please tell me what to do?

Re: Problems with GTA San Andreas

As of tricks I am not able to help that I have no idea, but I'll tell you there is still no patch available for this game. It may be a problem of graphics have you downloaded the latest drivers for your graphics? If not then just download it may be this will fix your issue. Because one of my friend was facing a lot issue in this game so he has downloaded this and his problem gets fixed. So you just try this once.

I have a similar problem, I go for the city of fortune, I can only do the mission Madd Dog to gain access to more, but when I start the mission, in the introductory video that appears before the mission guy throws it, and I do not skip the video ask time to go to rescue him, and no desire to return to start the game. Any solution? I have tried to search solution for this on many of the forum site but not succeeded so help me.

I have serious problems with GTA San Andreas. I have the game on the CD version (there are 7). I install and in the CD 3, I get an error decompressing the audio file. I will omit the installation continues and the game is installed successfully. I turn on the game, go to the main menu, change settings, etc. Everything works perfectly. When I start the game, the presentation is loaded with no problems and I can start well. However, after about 10 or 15 seconds to play, the game is labeled and returned to Windows. I do not see any blue screen or anything; just go back to Windows saying that the gta_sa.exe has done an illegal operation and needs to close. Later, I get a window that reports that will create an error log and another window send the error report Microsoft ah. I've tried everything. Turn down the sound acceleration, reinstall, delete the file in the folder gta_sa.set etc. Nothing works. The GTA is a great game. I wish I could play. I need help. Does anyone have any idea what may be happening and how to solve? Of course, thank you very much.

I wonder if I could help with an error I have in the game. It walked me great and had no problem, but one day I wanted to, I double click on the icon and nothing happened, the game did not open. I uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing, I click to run it and I do not see anything. Please could someone help me with this? If you have any kinds of solution related to this issue then please help me.