Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Officially Announced

The Elder Scrolls V: Officially Announced

Anyone have any idea about The Elder Scrolls V. I just heard that The Elder Scrolls V was Officially Announced. It is really amazing game with great graphics. Even after being majorly let down with Oblivion, I still find myself getting keyed up for The Elder Scrolls V. Hopefully Skyrim and all the NORD strangeness will be more interesting.

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Officially Announced

Something I have though would be a good addition to any The Elder Scrolls (TES) game is the amalgamation of groups and relevant diplomacy. It would serve as a good endgame where you either could or are predictable to friend with one and finally obliterate the others. I don't know does this sound stupid?

Earlier announcements have confirmed that TES V would be constructed on a novel version of the Gamebryo utilized in Oblivion and Fallout, but a chirp from Bethesda Manager Nick Breckon declared, "We can now authenticate that the TES V: Skyrim engine is every novel. And it looks unbelievable." A follow-up respond declared that the engine was "a novel graphics or game play engine built internally" and that additional information would be approaching.

You have under a year to get prepared: TES V: Skyrim has been declared at the Spike Video Game Awards 2010. The announcement by Todd Howard concerned little more than a small video presentation and the date: 11/11/11, only 11 months from today. The video seems to inform of the return of the Dragons, and somebody named "The Dragon Born".

I thought Oblivion was about as fine as it could have been. There were many faults, but I tend to think the majority of those were the type of faults which are just inescapable in that kind of game. For example: there is no perfect solution to the leveling trouble. Things level up with you, everybody complains concerning the futility of leveling or you have dissimilar level enemies in dissimilar regions, which mean a procedure of immersion obliterating trial and error as you keep hesitant into enemies which are too tough for you, plus huge areas of the world become tedious and empty of any challenge one time you level up.