Thread: Call of duty Black Ops FPS rate decreases

Call of duty Black Ops FPS rate decreases

I have recently bought Call of duty black ops game and installed successfully on my gaming gear. When playing the crusade or the multiplayer the frame rate is frequently very soon straight down to wholesome crap, with graphics on auto previous to but not put to low. My gaming PC is running an 8800GTS with 640MB and the processor core 2 duo E6850 at 3ghz. Is it not good enough for that game? Should I need to buy a new video card or a new processor? When playing black ops I noticed that my graphic cards is lacking in performance. That means that the game still lagging. The CPU usage is also far more than I expected. Now I am looking to set my computer so that I can get a smooth video. I hope that you might have some option for this issue.

Re: Call of duty Black Ops FPS rate decreases

As far as my opinion the upgrade will surely help you to increase or boost up the performance. But I have seen that many people are having same problem with FPS while playing this game. This is the cause of some bad sync high settings. It might be helpful if you install a recent patch other than going for an update before. More patches will soon going to release for every FPS related issue. You should wait until the patches are out for update if it is only the issue about single game.

I think that other than upgrade of graphic card you need to work on high or low game settings. The settings must match you current system configuration and the GPU capability along with the screen resolution. Bad settings usually lag the game or FPS. Set the screen resolution to normal and also the game resolution so that they become equal. Update the game and graphic driver regularly to increase to get better FPS rate.

Are you using dual monitors for that game? This usually not possible for your current capacity of graphic card. The upgrade of GPU and processor is not only becomes a solution to for FPS issue. You should also consider the RAM capacity, storage space in HDD, LAN capacity while playing in multiplayer mode etc. Version of OS and drivers also another reason. Hardware failure also causes this. So you need to check it out before jumping for upgrade. Check the temperature of the CPU and GPU; this would also affect the frame rate of highly graphic enabled game. Good upgrade of graphic card usually solves this issue.

Do not only think about upgrade when you cough in an issue. One analysis you know how to do is run 3D Mark Vantage, and then evaluate your GPU score in opposition to your CPU score. If they are identical, you have an affably matched system if one is privileged than the other, then the subordinate one is your tailback. It is merely a case of reduced resource optimization. For video card upgrade I would state the GTX460 would be an ideal match and would greatly boost your performance. You can compare other also if you are not satisfied with my suggestion.