Thread: Can StarCraft II run in my system

Can StarCraft II run in my system

I truly required buying StarCraft 2 but I am scared that my laptop won't be able to run it, and do not want have to waste 2700 Rs. just to discover it won’t work. I know my system won't be able to run it anyplace close to its full potential but would this be able to run it a least settings. I contain a Gateway M 6843, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T5750, Memory: 3 GB RAM. It arrives with Intel 965 Express Chipset Family GMA X3100 with 358 MB of shared memory. Like I said I know it is nowhere near close to running it at full pace but I don't contain money to buy a new PC but still truly require to play StarCraft II, do you guys think my laptop will be able to play it with least settings?

Re: Can StarCraft II run in my system

I would say no, except this is acceptable to you, even though that is the beta. I doubt the last product will pick up things much as the X3100 is afflicted with newer games. Plus that is begin of a game with 10 to 20 units on the map and some structures, a custom map or a mid late game state would likely bring it to its laps.

We normally favor it while people investigate the threads earlier than posting a novel one; especially something like this which we know has been enclosed a lot of times newly. But you are fresher so you didn’t know any improved. As well, your system will run it but it is not going to seem pretty. Hopefully you are a genuine gamer and don’t mind about such things.

I just wish to know if my computer will run StarCraft 2 at bare minimum with my video card I contain. The video card just says: Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family. If this is not well sufficient, where can I get an excellent one for comparatively cheap? Please give some hint to know more about this. And please provide a few help regarding my requirements.

First thing, StarCraft II is an extremely CPU demanding game. You must post your CPU specifications or model, and memory will assist a bit too. Second thing, your video card is definitely not well sufficient for StarCraft II. You must get a novel video card which is well-matched with your motherboard. If your motherboard has an AGP slot, it is maybe too old to obtain any card which will run StarCraft II quick sufficient. That means you will require getting a totally novel computer. If you contain a PCI-E X16 slot on the motherboard, then you are in well form. Just discover a PCIE video card, install it, and you will be fine to go. Any video card which will charge you more than 4500 INR will work fine. ATI 4850s are excellent, also Nvidia 250s or 9800GTXes.