Thread: I am not able to connect online on dirt 2

I am not able to connect online on dirt 2

I had recently bought a Dirt2, installed it on Windows 7 x64, and it worked. I be able to play online, and I have comprised and accomplishment and the whole thing. Additional than I have comprised and installed windows on an innovative harddrive (tranquil 7 x64) and at present its telling me my CD key is wrong. I be able to boot back into my previous Windows, and play it online. Additional than in my innovative installation, it’s the wrong key. It’s not the incorrect key. My additional GFWL games the entire work (Fallout 3, Batman, Tinker). Even though Fallout seems to encompass tribulations retrieving my profile, it tranquil signs me in Dirt is permitted from side to side the entire my firewalls, and the entire my additional GFWL games attach. What might be the tribulations. And yes, I am certain I am putting the key in appropriately. And my Dirt is v1.1. I actually do not understand how I am able to play online in one Windows, additional than not in an additional. Together are not working with at the similar time, they are in separate harddrives, together in my PC. Would actually appreciate a reply to this one.

Re: I am not able to connect online on dirt 2

When you try installing the subsequent DIRT 2, did you utilize the second CD-key by means of the similar LIVE ID by means of the intention of gave "Key registered to an additional profile" error. Might endeavor making a innovative LIVE ID for subsequent DIRT 2 and get it set to one the sustained or maintained countries and then endeavor reinstalling the second DIRT 2 and utilize this CD-key by means of your innovative LIVE ID by means of the intention of tie to a supported country. Let's explain superior the entire in excess of again lost. I have comprised and purchased the Dirt 2 three days previous to its launch, in Steam's PrSale. Downloaded and played it exclusive of several tribulations. The 2 days subsequent to, my PC gone down and was not starting and at present I bought another. Installed the whole thing again, and when I in conclusion endeavor to play the game, it says by means of the intention of my key was registered to an additional profile. Nobody ever played no matter which in my PC unless me, nobody even be able to have right of entry my PC without the password; so the previous account was excavation subsequent to contact Valve, Codemasters and Microsoft, I decided to purchase an additional copy of the game on the Steam's Weekend Deal, at the same time as wait for a solution (in fact, a great conclusion).

In which country are you in at present you have to get in touch by means of hold up for your country to give the impression of being subsequent to your case. I be familiar by means of this is frustrating, additional than step back, relax, and observe if you be able to get in touch and have comprised your case looked subsequent to. I am assuming you necessitate to uninstall Dirt on your previous Windows previous to installing on your innovative Windows. As I imagine the keys be able to merely be activated at one place at a time. By means of the intention of might probably be it. Additional than Fallout is installed in together locations as well. I do not desire to uninstall it and locate with the intention of I not be able to reinstall it the entire in excess of again on moreover hard drive. Additional than, I determine to give it a go and report back. Dissimilar fallout 3, DiRT 2 uses SSA (server side verification) which fundamentally means by means of the intention of it assigns the key to your GT merely so only by means of the intention of GT be able to play by means of it.

Right well, I had uninstalled it, and after half an hour I had again then reinstalled on the innovative windows. Did not run. Did not even ask me to patch it. Immediately said wrong key. So I endeavor to reinstall it on the previous windows, and it worked and asked me to patch it instantly away, I did not necessitate signing in or no matter which. So I then uninstalled it the entire in excess of again commencing from the old windows. I was anticipating, additional than Nope. Tranquil similar tribulations Tried copying similar files commencing from old windows and by means of the intention of did not work moreover. It does ask me to enter the key the entire in excess of again although, it’s not pre-filled in. And I am 100% certain it’s the right key What is the verbatim. And which bit of the procedure would you similar to a screenshot of. To prove it does essentially work I would necessitate to reboot into and reinstall the entire in excess of again on old windows I am requesting the accurate error in view of the fact by means of the intention of I be familiar by means of for a fact it does not say not be able to sign in Wrong Key. I am in addition referring to a screen shot of the error communication in view of the fact with the intention of a picture is worth a 1000.You be able to endeavor another generating an additional Windows user account or if that does not work you are basically entering the key incorrectly.

I determine to talk to services. I eliminated my account on previous windows, signed in the entire in excess of again, and at present by means of the intention of would not recognize the key moreover. The merely key I have comprised ever utilized to install it, has been in an email receipt. I have copied and pasted it each time. SSA is a procedure by means of the intention of runs in one way. You must utilize the similar key AND the similar Live ID has to be the equivalent on every installation, and you not be able to be online on the additional PC. There must be one or additional of these criteria by means of the intention of you are not meeting. You be able to have comprised the game installed in multiple positions, as long as the game is not working with and signed into in additional than one place.

I have accurately the similar tribulations. And I desire to be familiar by means of if it’s probable to transfer my Dirt 2 CD KEY to an additional account. I try it, additional than without success. Endeavor to generate an additional account, other than it says by means of the intention of I previously utilized this CD Key for an additional account. And if I cancel my GFW account and the email, would it assist. I would similar to a number of assist, give pleasure to I do not locate several number or e-mail to contact hold up or maintain, perhaps for the reason by means of the intention of my account is registered in Brazil. That is an additional unfair point I imagine, they be supposed to not let generate accounts utilizing Brazil or an additional restrict country. It would protect a lot of users losing his cd keys for the reason by means of the intention of this.