Thread: Slider is not working Fight Night Champion

Slider is not working Fight Night Champion

I am big fond of Video games. I have recently started to play the Fight Night Champion. I have tried to tweak the slider of the game from past few hours in order to get realistic look in the game. Well I tried a lot but it did not seem to work at all in the game. I am using below mentioned slider in the game.
    Difficulty - Champion
    Round Length - 2 Min (3 Min will put punch numbers sooo far inflated)
    Boxer Power - Default (5)
    Boxer Speed - Default (5)
    Boxer Physical Damage - Default (5)
    Boxer Toughness - Default (5)
    Boxer Accuracy - 0
    Boxer Stamina - 0
    Counter Punch Window - 0
    CPU Offensive Aware - Default (5)
    CPU Defensive Aware - Default (5)
    CPU Punch Output - 0
    I am hoping that anyone from you will help me out to meet the requirement of yours.

Re: Slider is not working Fight Night Champion

As you have seen that CPU Punch Output is set to 0 then also you are getting the same kind of punches which is thrown by the CPU when it is set to default. Hence I am assured that slider is not working at all. In case it was working that I think there would be more effect when it was adjusted. Also stamina of the slider does not make any effect when it got adjusted. The slider will make a large effect in the scene. I am unable to increase the punch power of the box since there are large number of power shots which are landing on the player of mine which is causing lots of knockout and swelling to the player. If you are unable to adjust the stamina of the player then there would be a great effect you will be having low number of punch by the player.

Well this particular thing made me very disappointed. I really want to know what developer will do to fix this particular matter. I am unable what difference will be in the game if slider is not working. I think EA games will solve this particular matter. Well we need to wait till the developer of the game provides what feedback on this particular matter. Let see what feedback you receive from the developer of the game.

I have set 0 for both CPU offensive and defense awareness and I have not found any big difference in the situation. I have also noticed that CPU is still punching as much as it could. However I have seen that it did not block any shots. Hence there is a little bit difference in the situation but one cannot found such a tiny difference. I am looking for very large difference on the slider of the game. This will make the game play how we so envisions are. How can we enjoy the game if there is no option available in the game. You need to work with both default slider and slider of mine which will report stats and findings after finishing with the game.

The output of the punch works perfectly in FNR4 but I am unable to figure out what people are thinking about. it is obvious that you will see the difference when there is change in the game. I let you know that there kind of individual slider which will never effect on the both boxers in the game. well you need to manually modify the accuracy of both the boxers in the game. I have seen there are number of sliders which will help you to build the game according to requirements of yours.

I am asking certain question for this particular thing which is occurring in the game. let me know how punch stats will appear in the game. have you tested CPU VS CPU and CPU VS PLAYER with this particular settings. Is there is turn down in the frequency of the sliders? If it is not then it might be causing due to lots of fighting got the distance. Also try with the Phobia settings in the game and let me know the results.

I think this particular thing is happening due to new Tuner setting which is available online. Well this tuner will work as the game in the slider. However I am suspecting that there would be conflict between the offline and online slider of the game. I think they have purposely disabled the slider at the offline at the end so that they would be able to control the game at the sever side while playing the game online. I think you will be aware of this particular thing.