Thread: How much Cash for the Configuration Of My New Computer

How much Cash for the Configuration Of My New Computer

I have just been planning to build my a new computer, that can be used for the gaming and planning to build the computer so that it can be best used with the games that I am planning to play. Also please check out the configuration of the computer that I am planning to make it so that it can be used for the gaming and for small works related to work. I am making the use of the AMD Phenom II that is of the 3.2GHz and using the Motherboard that is of the Asus.
    And using the DDR3 RAM of OCZ 4GB 1600MHz and also OCZ 700W PSU The hard disk of 1TB. The tower that I amusing is of the Antec 300 Mid Tower Case and also using the Windows 7 operating system that is of the 64-bit. The DVD Driver is of the Samsung. The video card of visiontek 6870. And also the Cooler Master hyper 212 Logitech MX 518 8 mouse Buttons. Please tell whether the configuration is perfect or not.

re: How much Cash for the Configuration Of My New Computer

You have just made the best of the configuration and have made the great set-up of the money to channelize it to use such a great deal of the processes that can be used for the system. And this set-up is good for the gaming and also for many of the other features. The case of the Antec is the best and also is the stylist for the use and makes the use of the heatsink can be better for the process that you are using. Don’t take it in a wrong manner if you are not using the over clocking then to just make the use of the heat sink if in case if you just overclock the system that is the system that is being currently used by you.

I have just gone through the post that is being described by you given, and also the case of the use of the Antec case has been delighted me as it one of the best for the using for the gaming purpose that you needed. The best is the use of the HD 6870 between the GTX 460 and also both are said to be of 1 GB. Also keep in mind that the HD 6870 is having the low OC head room but it is worth a use.

) Hey I just the point that you just wanted to discuss it with me, that you are telling me about the over clocking. But still now I have not tried out such a thing with the computer and also in near future am not planning to mess up with the system that is being used by me. Over clocking is just the same as to mess up with the system that has been used by the users.

The use of the heatsink is not only for the overclocking but it can also be used for the system to keep it cool and is being used up in the top of the CPU so that the overheating issues has been removed. And also you have to check out that something can be used for the issue that is being faced by the system and for that the use of the system that you are going to use is the best and also the use of the Cooler Master Hyper 212.