Thread: Bonus Mapping For the Game Of The Battlefield Bad Company II Vietnam

Bonus Mapping For the Game Of The Battlefield Bad Company II Vietnam

I have just started playing the game of the Battlefield Bad Company, and it is one of the best games that I have ever played. It is providing me high graphics and also the gaming console is the best in it. I have just become a fan of this game and just planning to get the additional details so that I just can play the game perfectly with all the tools available in my hand. I have just heard about some operation hasting, that is providing the game an option for the bonus mapping and I wanted to get the same option for the game that is being played by me. This operation hosting is not only for the game that I have just described but also for the other games to. I just wanted to know that how is it possible for me to add the similar details of the bonus mapping in the game that is being played by me.

Re: Bonus Mapping For the Game Of The Battlefield Bad Company II Vietnam

Hey yes I have heard that the bonus map have just been added to the game that is being applied for the fifth multiplayer bonus mp and this just has been declared by EA games. This advantage of the bonus map is just for the upcoming extension for the game of the Battlefield Bad Company II. And this is the bonus map being added to the current maps that have been added previously. So a total of the five maps have been just added and the gaming has just been more adventurous.

The settings have been made in such a way that the bonus maps are being made available if the stages have been made completed line by line and also the cannot be added later on if you are trying to do it automatically. The chance that is being left with you is that you got to download the newer version of the game that is already having the option of the Fifth multiplayer bonus map. And also the setting have been made in the game in such a way that you have follow the same pattern of the settings that has to be used when you just try to install the newer version of the game. This setting is said to be the Classic Operation setting and has been made famous by the game of the Battlefield Bad Boy II itself.

I prefer to play this game Online and I have heard that around 15,000 gamers play this game and are a big fan of the gaming that is being provided by it. But for such king of the gaming you would require a dedicated server that works properly with the system that you are just planning to use. So my opinion will be just to play the game Online so that the bonus map will be made available for you, and also you can just browse and play the game properly.

The game that is being played in the computer, Xbox, PS3 and has been having the collection of the mass appeal that is of 69 million action teams, and all be provided before the launch of the bonus maps that are on talks. The tam will help to achieve various goals that are being designated for the players and also can be used for the players who are planning to use the team mates for the purpose of the renew, healing and the repair procedures. The team development is said to be the main priority that will be considered when the game is being played.

The bonus mapping is said to have the features that will just flow you down to play the game and the arena that has been displayed by it is the best. Such arena’s are tempting and is making the gamers to play the game and just enjoy it how the game will just automatically advance. Then also the arena will constitute the boats, helicopter, jeeps and also the temples. There are atleast going to be two strategic areas that will be the best feature of the new bonus map.