Thread: Should we buy Call of Duty: Black Ops?

Should we buy Call of Duty: Black Ops?

Well this I have not come with any issues as such, this time I have come to ask whether or not Call of Duty should be bought. I have seen that there are many issues with this game going in the market and have not yet seen any of the user happy with this game. On the other hand I have seen some of the Reviews that say that the game is really nice and should be a given a try for sure. Well I have not read the Review from the Official site as they will say that the game is nice for sure but I have seen some other site as well saying the same. So what is the deal? Should the latest version of this Call of Duty should be bought or should it be left. Please suggest what can be done here in this case? I really do not want to waste my money in buying the scrap. Please let me know; what this game is really worth of? Please come up with the suggestions soon here on this.

Re: Should we buy Call of Duty: Black Ops?

Well that depends on the taste of the Game that you like to play. Well I have played the game all along and I have not found any issues with this game yet. Well at the start it had some of the issues but soon the patches were released all the issues were rectified and the game is really working fine here and would recommend you to buy the latest copy and play the Game on your system. That is the only thing that I can suggest you at this very moment.

If you ask me I even think that this game is now issue free and should be played. Well at the beginning the issues are there and let me tell you that the issues are solved when the company released the patch. Now the only think that you will have to take care if that you meet the system requirement of the Game at first so that you can enjoy the play without any issues as I think that it is the only way by which you will be able to have the Game working in a fine manner. If at all you find any difficulty with the game then I think that it will be wise if you can see for the patches and you will see that the issues have been rectified here.

I do not think that this game is at all worth of buying. Well it is not because of the Single Player Mode but I am saying this because of the Multi Player Mode of this game. I have noticed that although the patches have been released for this game but yet the patches are not working in the Multi Player Mode of this game and I think that it is the place where the changes have to be done seriously. Well if you want to play only the Single Player Mode of the game then I think that you will not have any issue with this but if at all you want to enjoy the game then I think you should go with some other option. Any other game will be really effective and I would suggest you to go with the Assassin Creeds 2.

Call of Duty: Black Ops, I think that you should not waste your bugs on this game and I think that having some other alternative for this will be much pretty and much nice option. You have read from the post above that the game is having issue when it is in the Multi Player Mode and let me tell you that today in the Morning I tried accessing the Server of the Call of Duty but found that it was yet not allowing me to have the access. I am getting kicked off now and then. I think if you want to enjoy only one aspect of the game then you can go with this game and if you want to see your money invested at good place then I think switching to some other game will be really beneficial. Really I was very much disappointed with this game.

I think that having the Halo: Reach on the card will be a great idea instead of having the Call of Duty here. Well as I have seen that the game is really a scrap and has in reality proved to be a headache for me. It will be nice if you can have something other than this on the board here. I will really say no to this game and it is nice that this time you have asked for the opinion before buying this game here. Good move asking about the Game before purchasing it.