Thread: Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days

Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days

I have recently played the Kane and Lynch 2 game on my Xbox 360 console. Actually the game was a demo version. The game was blossom, I really get excited about the style it had by the use of shaky camera. I really love one screen in which the headshot gets blurred out. I want to play the whole version of game now. But I want to hear it from you. Has anyone played the full game? How much it cost really. Is it the best piece which I have been looking for?

Re: Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a new generation video game for all kinds of Gamers. This video game is available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Windows PC. The game contains a latest visual style enthused by documentary movies and user-generated content. Every feature of the game has been premeditated to convey a brand new perception to the words passion and practicality. I think currently only demo version available on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Marketplace and steam. When I looked into the amazon site I found that it cost nearly $20 for full version.

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days have by now established a price fall. The original price was $59.99. But after the response from the fans I think it is now dropped to $49.99. Don’t think that the price has dropped because of bad game. I actually get pleasure from the former Kane and Lynch game and I exceedingly disbelief the second might be as dreadful as opponents have set it away to be. I don't pay attention to reviewers anyways. Occasionally, user reviews and opinions matter to me only when I trust in particular review creator.

This game has really won my heart. I love this game to play on steam because of the capability of both single player and multiplayer mode. The only thing I hate about this was the hit indicator pops up every time when bullet hits. Otherwise there is no issue in that game. However you might be thinking that the game got low score from some reviews. But you don’t get the actual experience when you get the full version of game. Don't ever stick with reviews.

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men was one of the most dishonorable games of this real time invention. This game takes us to Shanghai, China, where past schizophrenic killer James Seth Lynch is annoying to make straight up his action. An uncooked and vicious crime shooter that redefines the system you experience gaming, bringing a matchless intelligence of pragmatism and force.

Yes, this game is very good ,AI is pretty good and graphic are beautiful.

I recommend to buy this game .
    Enjoy!